Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Do you ever?

Posted by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 9:41 PM
  • 39 Replies

Poll

Question: Do you ever work out in public in just a bra and bottoms?

Options:

Yes

No

Other

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 66

View Results

Do you ever run or workout in public with just your bottoms (shorts/skort/etc.) and a sports bra? I've been thinking about going for it this summer when the heat and humidity are at their highest, but I haven't decided yet. Do you feel comfortable doing it? I'm confident about my body, but I've never been out in just a bra before.

by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 9:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Stefanie83
by Ruby Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 10:13 PM
1 mom liked this
No I haven't but I probably would outside around home this summer. If I ran. Which I don't ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
M4LG5
by Bronze Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 10:46 PM
3 moms liked this
No because I have very large boobs. Even at my ideal weight (133), I would still be a D.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
katinahat
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 11:21 PM

Quoting M4LG5:

No because I have very large boobs. Even at my ideal weight (133), I would still be a D.

This sounds silly, but my size changes based on whether I've breastfed my daughter recently lol. I go between a 34C and 34D, so they're decent-sized, but not huge. They don't bounce too much, so I think that I'd be alright. I've always liked the idea of running with a sports bra and shorts, but I've lacked the confidence in the past.

jendawn1
by Ruby Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 11:58 PM
Well at my weight right now. No one wants to see that LOL but if I was at my ideal body weight HECK YES I would. Show off all your hard work momma!! ROCK IT!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
musicpisces
by Suzanne on Jan. 25, 2013 at 1:09 AM
I voted other, only because I don't right now, but I have in the past, and if my stomach skin shrinks back enough (I've lost a large amount of weight), I'd love to again. Right now it would not be pretty! LOL
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Hunnybadgerkins
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 6:43 AM
I have! Mainly trail running but this spring and summer I will be racing in only my sports bra!! This has been a goal of mine forever and im finally at the point where I can do it.
AleaKat
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 6:44 AM
No way!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kristy95
by Bronze Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 6:47 AM
If you feel confident then DO IT :) i always love to see people jogging down my street and wish i had their confidence i never think about a sports bra looking bad or anything. Maybe wear two to control the bounce lol.
SP_Mama
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 6:50 AM
I still have 100 lbs to lose so I won't be doing that. If I were in shape I might, though. Here in Texas that heat can become unbearable.
caterpilar
by Silver Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 6:55 AM
No. Nobody wants to see me like that! Ha! I have a lot of excess skin on my stomach from weight loss and millions of stretch marks from my pregnancies. If I had skin removal surgery then I might. It is disgustingly hot here in AZ!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)