1) I was curious, so I double logged MFP and WW one day. While staying on WW points, I had had too much saturated, monosaturated, and trans fats, too many sugars, and only 1091 calories. Not good, in my opinion. I want to be healthier, not just skinnier. Eating a WW ice cream makes me feel guilty because its pure crap.
2) WW gives you the extra weekly points. I see them and think I can use them. I am told its OK or even good to use them.....so I use them and don't lose anything, or even gain. Its like this temptation thats there everytime I log on.
3) I purchased the Active Link activity monitor. Its hard to use. It does not register yoga or even my floor exercises as activity but it will log slowly walking throught the grocery store propped up by a cart....so I get discouraged when I see the totals. Very discouraged.
4) Money is tight...and $23 is $23.
5) I only have 12-15 pounds left to lose and its not happening on WW.
Can I get your thoughts?