Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

New here!

Posted by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 1:13 PM
  • 3 Replies
Hi!
I'm new to café moms and healthy weigh loss. I'm a single mom to a 2.5 year old. I live in the desert in the middle of no where so it's very hard to find a good place to work out. When my son was much younger I broke my ankle. I was in the Navy and we have mandatory exercise. So that was ten weeks after I had to y son. Then I dislocated my knee cap a few days months later. I am now diabetic and still need to lose my baby weight. I would like to get down under what I weighed before my son was born. So that is about sixty pounds. I have had the hardest time losing weight this time. Any suggestions would be great, thanks.

Tracy
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 1:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
SolanaA
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 3:31 PM

Have you tried at-home workout programs? I have had much success with it because I can't afford the gym membership here and I have a preschooler who I can't get a babysitter for. Also, Pinterest has some great workout options too.

reneawesley
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 5:17 PM

Welcome!

amonkeymom
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 5:48 PM

Welcome!  I really liked using workout videos in my home.  My favorites were any of the Walk Away the Pounds series.  I also had great success with Weight Watchers.

Quoting Pastrychefmama:

Hi!
I'm new to café moms and healthy weigh loss. I'm a single mom to a 2.5 year old. I live in the desert in the middle of no where so it's very hard to find a good place to work out. When my son was much younger I broke my ankle. I was in the Navy and we have mandatory exercise. So that was ten weeks after I had to y son. Then I dislocated my knee cap a few days months later. I am now diabetic and still need to lose my baby weight. I would like to get down under what I weighed before my son was born. So that is about sixty pounds. I have had the hardest time losing weight this time. Any suggestions would be great, thanks.

Tracy

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN