Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

boudoir photo shoot

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 1:08 AM
  • 16 Replies
2 moms liked this
I'm so excited!! I now have two things to help me get my butt in shape! The first one is pregnancy, but since were gonna have to go the ivf route it won't be until next year bc it's so dang expensive and our insurance doesn't cover it. And we want to do step parent adoption first and that's gonna cost some money too...
So my second inspiration is that dh said if I get where I wanna be weight wise I can do a boudoir photo shoot with all the sexy lingerie. Not that I need his permission or anything but I wanted his take on it. I've always wanted to do one but am way to self conscious to do one right now. So I'm super excited!!! I had to share, all my girl friends think their trashy so....I decided to share here. They won't be trashy and I won't be nude or in too revealing clothes. They'll be classy and sexy I'm a modest way. :D
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 1:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tiffany011309
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 1:17 AM
That's exciting! Good motivation too! good luck mama, you can do it :)
jojo_382
by Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 1:30 AM
that exciting to know I wish I had your confidence after I lose the wight but I am way too shy to do something like that but this is exciting news an good luck
lacilyn
by Bronze Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 1:35 AM
Thanks ladies! I've been a chunky monkey forever and ready to lose weight. I've got about 55 lbs to lose so it'll be forever but I'm still excited. I hope ill have the confidence to actually do it but I think I will
jojo_382
by Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 1:41 AM
that good u got 55 lb to go I have 70lb to go :(

Quoting lacilyn:

Thanks ladies! I've been a chunky monkey forever and ready to lose weight. I've got about 55 lbs to lose so it'll be forever but I'm still excited. I hope ill have the confidence to actually do it but I think I will

musicpisces
by Suzanne on Jan. 27, 2013 at 1:42 AM

Yay!  That's exciting!  How fun!

Suzanne

"Don't sacrifice what you want most for what you want right now."

Hunnybadgerkins
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 7:01 AM
So exciting!
AjCeCeMom
by Silver Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 10:02 AM
I'd love to do one of those too but I'm so shy with my body. I'm excited for you!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lacilyn
by Bronze Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 11:06 AM
Its been hell. I've been working out and eating right for over a month now and I've gained 4lbs. And lost no inches. I'm going to have my thyroid checked and see about seeing a dieticican(sp?) or something.

Quoting jojo_382:

that good u got 55 lb to go I have 70lb to go :(

Quoting lacilyn:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lacilyn
by Bronze Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 11:10 AM
1 mom liked this
The way im thinking is when I get where I want to be, I'll have busted my butt to get there and I deserve a moment of sexiness. And dh will be the only one seeing them besides the photog. =D

I'm shy too. And I hope that mentality sticks that I deserve it, kwim? Its easy to say right now I'll do it, and then when the time comes back out.

Quoting AjCeCeMom:

I'd love to do one of those too but I'm so shy with my body. I'm excited for you!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jojo_382
by Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 11:26 AM
well that's true too never thought of it like that either I would do it but again I don't know I'm probably too shy for the cameraman to see me lol

Quoting lacilyn:

The way im thinking is when I get where I want to be, I'll have busted my butt to get there and I deserve a moment of sexiness. And dh will be the only one seeing them besides the photog. =D

I'm shy too. And I hope that mentality sticks that I deserve it, kwim? Its easy to say right now I'll do it, and then when the time comes back out.

Quoting AjCeCeMom:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN