Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Not gonna hit my goal

Posted by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 7:07 AM
  • 6 Replies

I had set a goal of 3000 minutes in Steph's minutes post...well, due to this pinched nerve, it's not going to happen. I have been idle since last Tuesday. I'm talking- no gym, very little moving at all. Heath has been adamant about me sitting in my recliner with a heating pad on my back since Wednesday of last week. He has been cleaning, and getting the kids to help out more as well so that I can try and heal up and get back to the gym. He knows how important this is to me, so he is doing all he can to make me feel better and heal. We've eaten take out for days since I have been unable to stand and cook so that sucks wind. I did fold a mountain of laundry yesterday, but Lilly helped do it so I was not on my feet for long. 

I have another appt at the Chiro tomorrow and at the Ortho next week so hopefully, I will have an answer for the problem soon and I can get back to my training and getting my PT Certfiications... guess I have more time to study since I'm stuck on the chair. LOL 

Claire

Moderator: Healthy Weight Loss & Adoptive Moms

" I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Phillipians 4:13

Join theAdoptive Moms group

by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 7:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Hunnybadgerkins
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 7:13 AM
The acsm will be a breeze after all this studying :)
Its horrible. I felt so worthless after I broke my foot. Couldn't even go to the bathroom alone. I wouldn't wish this on anyone.
Don't worry about the minutes post even though thats probably impossible.
Im sending good vibes!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Silvertears1275
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 7:34 AM

I hope you get to feeling better soon!  It rocks that your family is helping you out so much, though. 

Lesgerm
by Leslie on Jan. 28, 2013 at 7:51 AM
I'm sorry :(
I'm not gonna meet my goal either. That pneumonia wiped me out for a long time. Oh well, we both have next month :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Jan. 28, 2013 at 8:00 AM
Hugs Claire!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
musicpisces
by Suzanne on Jan. 28, 2013 at 9:34 AM

Hugs, honey.  It's SO disheartening when injury sidelines us so badly, especially us junkies.  I'm glad Heath is stepping up!  =)

feel better

Suzanne

"Don't sacrifice what you want most for what you want right now."

caterpilar
by Silver Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 9:48 AM
((Hugs)) I hope you feel better soon! I know how hard it is to not be able to exercise.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN