Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health
Today was weigh in day for me. I lost 1lb. I have been 179.2 since Wednesday. I'm not surprised. Considering I lost 10 pounds the previous week and I've been sick and unable to exercise most of the week, 1 pound is pretty good. My clothes are getting bigger on me so I know I lost some inches last week. I'm hoping for 2 pounds this week.

Is today weigh in day for anyone else? How did you do?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 8:17 PM
Replies (11-20):
caterpilar
by Silver Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 8:51 PM
1 mom liked this
I weigh every day too but I only count it on Mondays. It's my official weigh in day. I usually gain 2-5 pounds around AF. One pound isn't bad at all.

Quoting shesliketx:

I weigh in every day. I started AF today, and when I weighed in this morning I was up 1lb from yesterday (I ate some fries and 1/2 a burger from chilis for lunch)...not too terrible.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shesliketx
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 8:56 PM
1 mom liked this
Af suprised me...I wasn't expecting it for another week or so. I was surprised when I only saw that 1 lb too! Made me smile! Lol I just quit drinking soda last week so my body is adjusting to all of the water still

Quoting caterpilar:

I weigh every day too but I only count it on Mondays. It's my official weigh in day. I usually gain 2-5 pounds around AF. One pound isn't bad at all.

Quoting shesliketx:

I weigh in every day. I started AF today, and when I weighed in this morning I was up 1lb from yesterday (I ate some fries and 1/2 a burger from chilis for lunch)...not too terrible.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momof2ex1
by Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 12:56 AM
1 mom liked this
Yay you!! Any loss is a loss and it's not a gain!! Good job!

Weigh in is Thursday. I am anxious bc I did so well this weekend and I'm getting my exercise and I am ready to weigh!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BelindaDuvessa
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 1:01 AM
1 mom liked this

I do weigh ins on the 1st and 15th.  I'm hoping that when I go to the Doctor tomorrow for my 4-week postpartum checkup, I'll be at the same weight, or lower, than what I have recorded at home.

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Jan. 29, 2013 at 9:02 AM
1 mom liked this

You are doing great Pilar!  Hugs!

caterpilar
by Silver Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 9:21 AM
I love that feeling when I know I kicked butt all week. I'm excited for you! :)

I'm hoping this week will be one of those weeks for me. I'm finally getting over my ear infection and cold.

Quoting momof2ex1:

Yay you!! Any loss is a loss and it's not a gain!! Good job!

Weigh in is Thursday. I am anxious bc I did so well this weekend and I'm getting my exercise and I am ready to weigh!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LveMy2K1dS
by Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 9:23 AM
1 mom liked this

Great job!!!  Keep up the good work!!!

If you want to get fit and lose weight with me check out my page!! I will help motivate you every step of the way!!  

caterpilar
by Silver Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 9:23 AM
Thank you! I feel good about what I did last week. It is hard for me to keep up with my diet when I'm sick. I resisted a lot of temptation.

Quoting darbyakeep45:

You are doing great Pilar!  Hugs!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
caterpilar
by Silver Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 10:57 AM
I was 178.2 when I woke up this morning! Yay! I hope I can lose 1 more pound by next Monday. :D
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
charlotsomtimes
by Gold Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 12:18 PM

one lb is great-  any loss is great!

*as for me-last week I was 196 then a few days ago-194.5 then yesterday back to 196 UGH

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)