Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

where did winter go?

Posted by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 8:03 AM
  • 41 Replies
Wow. Mother nature is confused. She seems to have forgot that it is winter in the north east. Yesterday it was 45 and we had huge downpours that washed away all my precious snow and now today its 50 degrees at 8am. It s overcast and looks like hell but Im going to get a nice chunk of burpees done and then go hiking. Im taking advantage of this!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 8:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BelindaDuvessa
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 8:07 AM

I absolutely would!  I was 77 for a high here yesterday, and I wish I had been able to take advantage of it.  But I slept, which it good considering I got called in to work at 9:45 last night.  A cold front has moved in but it's still going to be nice today.

Lesgerm
by Leslie on Jan. 30, 2013 at 8:12 AM
It's gonna be in the 50s and rainy here today. But then back to frigid temps by the weekend. It's crazy!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaJessx3
by Gold Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 8:15 AM
Tell me about it!!! It's in the upper 80s here!!! I'm pissed I had to turn my air back on this week. But tomorrow is high of 68 again so I'll at least be happy again for a couple days. Doesn't take long for the heat to set back in here.
aidyns_mommy
by Bronze Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 8:17 AM
I snowed Friday. Freezing until Monday. 60's Monday 70s tuesday. Today is suppose to be severe thunderstorms and then snow again Friday. She is all confused!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
deadlights86
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 8:19 AM
1 mom liked this

It was 65 here yesterday we ran around outside for a good long while dh I was going to measure our yard so we can figure out how much to extend the garden but we couldn't find the measuring tape.

Hunnybadgerkins
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 8:21 AM
See I was wondering if you were getting this too. Its so bizarre

Quoting Lesgerm:

It's gonna be in the 50s and rainy here today. But then back to frigid temps by the weekend. It's crazy!
Silvertears1275
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 8:23 AM

Yep, I haven't work a jacket all week.  Of course, crazy weather spawns storms here, so that was fun last night. 

Hunnybadgerkins
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 8:34 AM
Lol I think I've run the ac into October and maybe in early march but never January ;)

Quoting MamaJessx3:

Tell me about it!!! It's in the upper 80s here!!! I'm pissed I had to turn my air back on this week. But tomorrow is high of 68 again so I'll at least be happy again for a couple days. Doesn't take long for the heat to set back in here.
MamaJessx3
by Gold Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 8:36 AM
We get quick breaks where we're able to turn it off down here. But rarely does it last more than a few days. But boy do I enjoy that mid 60s-mid 70s weather when it's here!

Quoting Hunnybadgerkins:

Lol I think I've run the ac into October and maybe in early march but never January ;)

Quoting MamaJessx3:

Hunnybadgerkins
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 8:38 AM
Yes that is the best weather

Quoting MamaJessx3:

We get quick breaks where we're able to turn it off down here. But rarely does it last more than a few days. But boy do I enjoy that mid 60s-mid 70s weather when it's here!

Quoting Hunnybadgerkins:

Quoting MamaJessx3:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)