Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New Year Weight Loss Challenge Day 28: The Finale!

Welcome to Day 28 of the New Year Weight Loss Challenge!

It is the last day of the New Year Weight Loss Challenge! High Fives all around! You did it!

We will continue to run challenges throughout the year, to support you in your weight loss journey so be on the lookout for those coming soon.

Today is all about reflection and celebrating successes!

How did you do with the New Year Weight Loss Challenge?
Did you learn or apply anything new from the daily activities/challenges?

How would you rate your progress from Day 1 to now (Day 28)?

Tell us about all your successes with the challenge, whether it is weight loss, inches lost, healthier eating, more energy, etc....

happy new year One member who signs up for our New Year Weight Loss Challenge and replies to 15 of the daily posts will be chosen to WIN a $25 gift card!

Click here to sign up:
Sign up for the New Year Weight Loss Challenge!! Win a $25 gift card and bonus prizes, too!

Join us in the  Healthy Weight Loss group

by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 8:24 AM
Replies (11-20):
MichelleK41
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 9:17 AM

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

Welcome to Day 28 of the New Year Weight Loss Challenge!

It is the last day of the New Year Weight Loss Challenge! High Fives all around! You did it!

We will continue to run challenges throughout the year, to support you in your weight loss journey so be on the lookout for those coming soon.

Today is all about reflection and celebrating successes!

How did you do with the New Year Weight Loss Challenge?  I did pretty well considering I had already begun.
Did you learn or apply anything new from the daily activities/challenges?  Yes that CM has workout videos.

How would you rate your progress from Day 1 to now (Day 28)?  I'd say it went well especially knowing how many other moms are going through this.

Tell us about all your successes with the challenge, whether it is weight loss, inches lost, healthier eating, more energy, etc.... Def. showed me ways of more healthier eating.

happy new year One member who signs up for our New Year Weight Loss Challenge and replies to 15 of the daily posts will be chosen to WIN a $25 gift card!

Click here to sign up:
Sign up for the New Year Weight Loss Challenge!! Win a $25 gift card and bonus prizes, too!

Join us in the  Healthy Weight Loss group

Barabell
by Barbara on Jan. 30, 2013 at 9:17 AM
1 mom liked this

I've had a busy and stressful month, and so I haven't done as well as I would have liked. But I did lose like 3 lbs this month. So I guess I did OK.

swdesigns
by Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 9:18 AM
1 mom liked this

Thank you so much for this challenge. I discovered some new meal / snack ideas and have tried some of the workout videos. I have incorporated some of the exercise moves into my weekly routine.  This has helped me stick to 'giving up' some unhealthy snacks and increase my water intake.

lillucky8
by Bronze Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 9:18 AM
Ive learned alot of new exercises ans ideas to get and stay healthy! And ive lost three lbs
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
captainjack
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 9:18 AM

I am eating better, exercising and getting more energy thank you

SP_Mama
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 9:19 AM
I've done well. I'm down 21 lbs since September. I had surgery in December and was out of commission for 6 weeks and have lost 7lbs since getting the all clear to resume activities. Right now, I'm struggling to keep cravings under control and with my shoulders and knees causing me pain. I'm determined though.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
lizmeek
I learn many new choices with new exercises and I tone up some and lost a couple inches
MrsCountryMama
1 mom liked this
I adjusted my eating and portions plus got a bunch of new healthy recipes and exercises.:)
Jenn8604
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 9:20 AM
1 mom liked this
Ive lost 2.6lbs. Not much but its a start! :)
Monsita
by Bronze Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 9:21 AM

Every day when I felt tired and less ready to work out KNOWING THAT I HAVE TO TURN ON THE COMPUTER AND FIND OUT ABOUT NEW INFORMATION ON THIS NEW YEAR WEIGHT CHALLENGE, GAVE ME ENOUGH ENERGY TO PUSH MYSELF ON WORKING OUT no matter what! Thank you so much!

I am eating healthier and I am educating myself more on how much healthier choices are out there....

I am drinking more water too!!!!

treadmillLosing my baby - fat  is my journey for this whole 2013 year!!!   Thanks Cafemom!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)