Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

New Year Weight Loss Challenge Day 28: The Finale!

Welcome to Day 28 of the New Year Weight Loss Challenge!

It is the last day of the New Year Weight Loss Challenge! High Fives all around! You did it!

We will continue to run challenges throughout the year, to support you in your weight loss journey so be on the lookout for those coming soon.

Today is all about reflection and celebrating successes!

How did you do with the New Year Weight Loss Challenge?
Did you learn or apply anything new from the daily activities/challenges?

How would you rate your progress from Day 1 to now (Day 28)?

Tell us about all your successes with the challenge, whether it is weight loss, inches lost, healthier eating, more energy, etc....

happy new year One member who signs up for our New Year Weight Loss Challenge and replies to 15 of the daily posts will be chosen to WIN a $25 gift card!

Click here to sign up:
Sign up for the New Year Weight Loss Challenge!! Win a $25 gift card and bonus prizes, too!

Join us in the  Healthy Weight Loss group

by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 8:24 AM
Replies (21-30):
Neon1980
by Carrie on Jan. 30, 2013 at 9:22 AM
1 mom liked this
I've gotten plenty of great tips and new ideas from this challenge and im very happy to say that I have lost 10 pounds this month! :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MaskedMomma
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 9:22 AM
1 mom liked this

Well I've lost 35 lbs since thanksgiving, also went from a 2x to a M. both on shirts and pants.I have more energy and loved a lot of your tips. I will continue checking out this group as I continue on my weight loss goals.

LivinBlessed
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 9:22 AM
My time is limited, and so I read several days at once and don't always go in order, but I have still learned a lot! I am making better choices w/ my eating habits and moving much more, and I am losing weight! Thank you!:)
MommyLehr
by Bronze Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 9:23 AM
1 mom liked this
This has given me lots of helpful tips, and ideas. My progress is scored a 9 because that's how many lbs I have lost this month!!!! :-)
Moma3boyz
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 9:23 AM
I loved the different food ideas and didn't know there was workout videos until this challenge. I have lost a little weight and have been learning to make healthier choices for my family!
clearlyme
2 moms liked this
I enjoy all of this encouragement and motivation! I've lost 10lbs this month with Weight Watchers and exercise. This group keeps me going!
Benswifey10710
I loved it learned a lot!
Beauty91805
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 9:24 AM
Wooo! Day 28! Lol

I have picked up a healthier eating habit. This challenge has helped me stay on track and made me realize that there are so many yummy foods that I can enjoy and not feel like I'm missing out on anything. Thank you!!!!! :-)
Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Jan. 30, 2013 at 9:24 AM

Great Job!!
Keep active in the group for ideas, additional support and movitivation. I will continue to run challenges throughout the year, so be on the look out for those as well!!! I want everyone to be success so I will do whatever I can to help!

Quoting qslaqhay:

NOOO :-( i dont want this to be over :'-(

i did apply pretty much everything here. But more than anything i really enjoy the motivation and encouragement this website and the challenge had offer.

i enjoy the recipes (specially the breakfast one)

I start my journey on loosing weight in october. I hit the 164 mark and thats when i said to myself i couldnt continue in to that path. i start jogging then i join MFP.

Thanks to the recipes here and other people post i start making food more enjoyble(sp?)

Im soooo gonna miss this healthy weight loss challenge every morning now

Thanks for the support

Onmyown2727
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 9:24 AM

Thank you for putting this together.  Learned a lot here. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)