Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

New Year Weight Loss Challenge Day 28: The Finale!

Welcome to Day 28 of the New Year Weight Loss Challenge!

It is the last day of the New Year Weight Loss Challenge! High Fives all around! You did it!

We will continue to run challenges throughout the year, to support you in your weight loss journey so be on the lookout for those coming soon.

Today is all about reflection and celebrating successes!

How did you do with the New Year Weight Loss Challenge?
Did you learn or apply anything new from the daily activities/challenges?

How would you rate your progress from Day 1 to now (Day 28)?

Tell us about all your successes with the challenge, whether it is weight loss, inches lost, healthier eating, more energy, etc....

happy new year One member who signs up for our New Year Weight Loss Challenge and replies to 15 of the daily posts will be chosen to WIN a $25 gift card!

Click here to sign up:
Sign up for the New Year Weight Loss Challenge!! Win a $25 gift card and bonus prizes, too!

Join us in the  Healthy Weight Loss group

by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 8:24 AM
Replies (31-40):
MamaBear2cubs
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 9:26 AM

I did great. I feel better and am starting to find some better workout and food tips!

Tree-Tree
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 9:27 AM

definately have more energy and I enjoy the videos that were part of yesterdays challenge. thank you

sarah824
by Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 9:27 AM

I learned some great recipes and exercises that I am adding to my routine. I haven't lost much, but that is because of sickness and vacation that has made it hard to stick to a routine. I am getting back on track though.

toni823
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 9:28 AM

I learned to take care of myself better through healthier eating and exercise. It also helped having a group to post and learn things from. 

ambermario4ever
by Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 9:28 AM

Good 

yes 

slow but steady. 

ASZ121009
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 9:29 AM

I enjoyed logging in and seeing something new everyday regarding health. I don't think I've lost many inches (never officially measured) but I have been making some healthier choices.

othermom
by Bronze Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 9:30 AM

I learned a lot of diffrent things to try.

liveforever
by Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 9:31 AM

I did great! Im down 7 lbs and learned to live a much better lifestyle. Ive gotten good exercise ideas and Im eating a lot better. Since Ive started this and cut the junk I feel soo much better. Im not sluggish anymore and best of all my skin has cleared up!!

Bmat
by Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 9:31 AM

I learned several new recipes and exercises. I was reminded of lifestyle choices.

Momforhealth
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 9:32 AM

This kept me thinking about it everyday.  I have lost inches and 1 clothing size.  Yeah!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)