Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Meghan's Journey to a Healthy Body

Posted by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 12:00 PM
  • 10 Replies

I started with the January challenge but had about a week/week and half break because of shin splint. I started 30day shred again and this is my journal to keep track. :)

3/9/2013

Off to the gym for the first time in a week and a half! I love my grandma being in town but it has put a damper in my gym routine! LOL But all is good, Ive managed to keep the whole 2lbs Ive lost off and keep eating a healthy diet even with all the eating out. :)

Beginning pictures (not great lol) Starting weight, 141, 5'4".

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

I'm on day 4 and feel amazing. My legs are already toner and stomach is getting flatter. I can't wait to see the end results. :)

2/2/2013

Well bump in the road starting Thursday. I got the kids cold and major cramps so no working out because I feel like poo! Normally i would just deal with the period but add the cold in, not happening! lol But I for a membership to the gym and will be starting Monday as long as I'm not sick still by then.

1/4/2013

Well as I said I got a gym membership and I woke up with a small runny nose and feeling amazing compared to the weekend. I got my first good workout in at the gym and plan on setting someone on one with a trainer to get some advice and such. Hope everyone else's week goes great and you reach your weeks goals!!

2/15/2013 update

Well just an update. I've only lost about a pound and a half BUT my muscles are toner and I think I've "gained" weight because of that. My belly is a little slimmer too. I've been at the gym all but 2 days since the 4th. I can now jog/run 30 mins straight! I'm going to be starting JM ab workout today as well. Overall I'm feeling great. Hope everyone is doing well with their goals.

by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 12:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ericaaf
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 5:51 PM
1 mom liked this

good luck!

GeoRocks
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 11:33 PM
Thanks!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
GeoRocks
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 2:38 PM
Just bumping so I can find my post easier lol.
teresaswope
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 3:44 PM

Found this site today. Eager to follow your progress!! What kind of workouts do you do at the gym? I'm two weeks away from my due date and eager to get back cardio kickboxing!!

GeoRocks
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 11:25 PM
I just started back up today and did 30 mins on the treadmill and 15 mins bike. I'm just getting over a cold so I didn't do anything vigorous or weights. I'm thinking of doing some classes . They have some to focus of certain body parts and such with weights.

Quoting teresaswope:

Found this site today. Eager to follow your progress!! What kind of workouts do you do at the gym? I'm two weeks away from my due date and eager to get back cardio kickboxing!!

GeoRocks
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 11:26 PM
Oh and congrats on the baby! Do you know what your having, is this your first?

Quoting teresaswope:

GeoRocks
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 2:02 PM
Update just bumping lol
iamcafemom83
by Bronze Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 2:28 PM
Sounds awesome:)
GeoRocks
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 9:20 AM

Bump for myself again lol

GeoRocks
by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 1:30 AM
3/18/2013

Replying here because it won't let me update mobile for some reason .

Well I have been keeping up on eating well but exercise was at a stand still. My grandma was in town for 3 weeks and I was running her around like a mad woman. We also got some bit so great news about my DS. But I'm down to 137! So a whole 4lbs. I think it's more stress but still. Back at working out tomorrow.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)