• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Going to have to start over

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 8:48 AM
  • 9 Replies

I'm still fighting off the bronchitis. I'm feeling so much better but I don't think I'm ready to through my self back into workouts just yet. I really hate it but I think cause I haven't done it in almost a week I'm just going to have to start my p90x over on Monday. I was just string my 2nd week when got sidelined. Ugh. It's so frustrating. I know I need to get better first which is what I'm doing...it just stinks. 

by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 8:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
CorpCityGrl
by Bronze Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:13 AM

Awww...I'm sorry you got sick!

Don't get discouraged.  We all have to stop and start all over again sometimes and it's not always a bad thing.  Take it as an opportunity to re-establish your goals and re-focus.  You'll do great on P90X!  If you have any Beachbody questions, feel free to contact me. 

Beachbody and You

Codysmom2106
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:19 AM
Thank you! I was feeling a bit discouraged this morning. I'm trying really hard to stay on track nutrition wise so that when I do get back into it it's not an added stress.

Quoting CorpCityGrl:

Don't get discouraged.  We all have to stop and start all over again sometimes and it's not always a bad thing.  Take it as an opportunity to re-establish your goals and re-focus.  You'll do great on P90X!  If you have any Beachbody questions, feel free to contact me. 

Beachbody and You

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
CorpCityGrl
by Bronze Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:21 AM

Baby steps.  Remember that losing weight takes time and patience - you are after all, changing your lifestyle. 

Also keep in mind that with nutrition, it's also about eating smart and even making little changes helps. 

Quoting Codysmom2106:

Thank you! I was feeling a bit discouraged this morning. I'm trying really hard to stay on track nutrition wise so that when I do get back into it it's not an added stress.

Quoting CorpCityGrl:

Beachbody and You

mjgm1966
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:24 AM

Temporary setback! Don't get discouraged....just get to feeling better!  Take the next few days and regroup mentally! Next monday will be here before you know it! Hang Tough!

Codysmom2106
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:53 PM
Yes it will be. Hoping I feel better by then. If not then I will just give myself a few more days.

Quoting mjgm1966:

Temporary setback! Don't get discouraged....just get to feeling better!  Take the next few days and regroup mentally! Next monday will be here before you know it! Hang Tough!

Hunnybadgerkins
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:34 PM
I agree, temporary setback ;)
Get better!
itsm3
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 8:01 AM

pick up where you left off.. just use a lighter weight the first couple of workouts and then go back up again.  that just happened to me too; after a 2wk hiatus from bullshit bronchitis and then a cold i caught on top of that, i was finally able to resume my program (p90x2/asylum hybrid).  instead of using my regular 15lbs for arms, i went to 12lbs and then the following workout, i went back up to 15. 

Codysmom2106
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 8:33 AM

Quoting itsm3:

pick up where you left off.. just use a lighter weight the first couple of workouts and then go back up again.  that just happened to me too; after a 2wk hiatus from bullshit bronchitis and then a cold i caught on top of that, i was finally able to resume my program (p90x2/asylum hybrid).  instead of using my regular 15lbs for arms, i went to 12lbs and then the following workout, i went back up to 15. 

Yeah bronchitis sucks. I just finished my meds yesterday and I'm still all congested. This is crazy. Thanks for the advice and suggestions. 

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Feb. 1, 2013 at 8:34 AM

Hugs mama!  Hope you get better soon!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)