Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

thursday dinner time!

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 6:16 PM
  • 16 Replies
Yummy! What's for dinner tonight?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 6:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jendawn1
by Ruby Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 6:16 PM
1 mom liked this
I made skinnytaste mac and cheese but had peas and corn with it instead dd asked for those veggies tonight lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Silvertears1275
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 6:33 PM

Green chicken and some weird spaghetti squash concoction I made up on the fly when my original recipe called for stuff I didn't have.  It tasted alright.

jordynsmom08
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 6:40 PM

My daughter is having a sleepover so they get a tret for dinner. Frozen pizza and ice cream :/. Not sure what I'm having yet.

lovebugs_mom906
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 6:44 PM
1 mom liked this
Hearty penne pasta - ground turkey, tomato sauce, Worchishire sauce, some seasoning, lots of fresh spinach, mixed with whole wheat pasta and a little mozzarella cheese.
And a salad.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
caterpilar
by Silver Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 7:10 PM
I had chicken breast with broccoli, red, yellow and orange peppers and salsa and guacamole on top. I also ate the rest of my leftover mashed cauliflower. My family had stuffed pizza. It took an enormous amount of willpower not to eat it!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lesgerm
by Leslie on Jan. 31, 2013 at 7:20 PM
2 moms liked this
Chicken parm w/out the pasta. Peas instead.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Stefanie83
by Ruby Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 8:42 PM
We had eggs and bacon and green beans
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
eema.gray
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:10 PM

This semester, we're having breakfast for dinner on Thursday nights.  My husband has a 2.5 hr class two hours away and, since he doesn't like breakfast food at night but I do, I'm takin advantage!  LOL

Kids and I had (homemade) turkey sausage, fried eggs, and (because I forgot to put potatoes in to roast early enough) rice pudding.  Not really paleo but with the cold, snowy, windy weather we've been having, very much welcome.

eema.gray
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:12 PM

That actually sounds fantastic.  I wonder how chicken alfredo would be over peas . . .  .?  Or over sauted greens?  

Quoting Lesgerm:

Chicken parm w/out the pasta. Peas instead.

"I am only one, but I am still one; I cannot do everything, but still I can do something; and because I cannot do everything I will not refuse to do the something that I can do." ~~ Edward Everett Hale 1822-1909
kbornman21
by Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 2:33 AM
I had sushi late in the day for lunch, so for dinner I did a small snack rather than a "dinner"

Celery with hummus. Yum. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)