Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health
I don't know what's wrong with me but this past week I have lost interest in good nothing seems appealing to me anymore I still get hungry, not very often, and find something to eat maybe I'm getting sick dont know. Believe me I know that when you eat less its really bad for losing weight and for your metabolism and I love food, so this sucks just wondering if anyone else has ever felt like this
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:01 AM
Replies (11-20):
Aloysious
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:56 PM

I hadn't thought about that.  But yeah, I noticed when I start eating right, I feel like I don't have much appetite.  it makes it hard to get in my required calories so I don't screw up my metabolism.

Quoting cowgirlmama:

Cutting out majority of carbs from processed stuff, and getting carbs from non startchy veggies instead is going to cut down on your appetite, because your fuller, and your blood sugar and insulin isn't going crazy up and down anymore. 

cowgirlmama
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 11:43 AM

You won't screw up your matabolism. 

Quoting Aloysious:

I hadn't thought about that.  But yeah, I noticed when I start eating right, I feel like I don't have much appetite.  it makes it hard to get in my required calories so I don't screw up my metabolism.

Quoting cowgirlmama:

Cutting out majority of carbs from processed stuff, and getting carbs from non startchy veggies instead is going to cut down on your appetite, because your fuller, and your blood sugar and insulin isn't going crazy up and down anymore. 

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Hunnybadgerkins
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 11:44 AM
I feel this way when im sick or when I have to follow a very specific menu plan.
ChocolateJunky
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 11:46 AM

All the time. I've had a hard time eating dinner lately. I just take a few bites and I'm full. I usually leave a plate out and snack on it off and on until the next meal.

sophiesmom07
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 1:37 PM

It could just be where you are in your monthyly cycle. Same thing happens to me, where I don't really crave anything and nothing is really appealing.  You'll probably get back to normal in another week or so.

Aloysious
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 11:58 AM

What do you mean?  No seriously-I see you lost an incredible amount of weight (awesome!).  Sometimes I feel like I'm not getting the results I want because I won't eat because I'm just not hungry. 

Quoting cowgirlmama:

You won't screw up your matabolism. 

Quoting Aloysious:

Quoting cowgirlmama:

mjgm1966
by Bronze Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 12:01 PM

I'm like that a lot of the time.  Which in my case is a good thing. I used to obsess over food.  Now, I look at it more like "fuel for the body" instead of "something good to eat". If I'm not too hungry, I always make me oatmeal with honey.  It's not exciting.  But, its a quick healthy meal.

caterpilar
by Silver Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 12:18 PM
I either have little to no appetite or I'm hungry all the time. I eat when I'm hungry. I don't force myself to eat unless I'm super low on calories then I'll eat a couple spoonfuls of raw almond butter, peanut butter or an avocado.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Brooked18
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:21 PM
That's a good idea except I had my gallbladder out last August and my stomach can't handle that much fat yet

Quoting caterpilar:

I either have little to no appetite or I'm hungry all the time. I eat when I'm hungry. I don't force myself to eat unless I'm super low on calories then I'll eat a couple spoonfuls of raw almond butter, peanut butter or an avocado.

caterpilar
by Silver Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:33 PM
That would not be good for you! I wonder what else you could eat to up your calories without messing with your stomach?

Quoting Brooked18:

That's a good idea except I had my gallbladder out last August and my stomach can't handle that much fat yet

Quoting caterpilar:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN