Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

how can i loose this?

Posted by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:59 AM
  • 7 Replies

Now this is the only picture i have,, obviously bad picture.. but How do i loose and tighten the side and stomach area.. 

by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
aidyns_mommy
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 11:00 AM
Clean eating, exercise, and patience!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Ro
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 11:02 AM

so your saying just say good bye to junk food. ( any kind)

frecklesthehen
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 11:02 AM

i agree with Aidyns... especially the patience! :)

mcginnisc
by Claire on Feb. 1, 2013 at 11:26 AM

Quoting Mrs.Ro:

so your saying just say good bye to junk food. ( any kind)

Yep. Period. It is the only way to ditch subcutaneous fat...aka belly fat. You have to get rid of ALL processed foods or else you will still have it. Combining clean eating, cardio, strength training, and core/flexibility work will get rid of it. 

Claire

" I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Phillipians 4:13 

Mrs.Ro
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 11:32 AM

the only thing i do right now is run.. could you give me some other ideas so i know what i need to start doing?

mcginnisc
by Claire on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:30 PM

Quoting Mrs.Ro:

the only thing i do right now is run.. could you give me some other ideas so i know what i need to start doing?

You should be incorporating strength- push ups, pull ups, squats, lunges, weights or bands...

Flexibility/core- Yoga or Pilates

Cardio should be about 3-4x per week and the others should be done 2-3x per week...you can do strength and core on the same day. 

Claire

" I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Phillipians 4:13 

Stefanie83
by Ruby Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 2:17 PM

ehhh I don't know. My tummy started out way bigger than that and is now smaller/flatter than that.  I don't eat 100% clean but MOST food I eat is real, healthy food. I eat lots of veggies and fruits, chicken, eggs, etc.  I eat lots of carbs, lots of protein, and lots of fat. lol.  My sodium is usually under 1500 mg per day. I make most of my meals from scratch. So all real ingredients, no cream of this or canned broth or pre-made crust.  I do buy tortillas and bread and cheese and sour cream, stuff like that.

But I also eat "junk food" from time to time.  I eat ice cream, chips, crackers, etc. I usually have 1 serving of "junk" per day lol. I think if I wanted to look like a fitness model, I'd have to eat 100% clean but I think I'll be able to get to my goal still eating some junk.  I'll have to update you on how that's going in a year lol.  ;)

I think if you ate mostly healthy and did a home strength workout a few times per week (Jillian Michaels No More Trouble Zones or Ripped in 30 or p90x or any like that) and ran a few times per week and had a small calorie deficit (since you are relatively small I'd shoot for like a half lb per week loss if you are on a calorie counting site/app) and a good amount of protein....you'd see great improvement within 6 months and especially within a year! 

That's my opinion :)  good luck!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN