Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

cold turkey

Posted by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 2:49 PM
  • 6 Replies

So, i am realizing that the weight watchers ice cream and the fiber one brownies aren't doing anything except making me crave it all more..  Yesterday i ended up sneaking a snickers in and omg.. i just felt gross but i did it.. I love junk food. Weight watchers gives you the choice of 2 point bars. which is a sweet and yes it helps but then it just gets worse. i just can't stop

If i get cold turkey.. that would even be weight watchers bars..

Or do i just really control my self and have 1 a day? ( of course if it's near me ill end up eating them) Out of sight of mind.. you know!!

So i need your opinonon momma's

by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 2:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
caterpilar
by Silver Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 3:00 PM
Everyone is different but I had to cut it out entirely. I can never eat just 1 cookie or 1 muffin. If I taste it then it's all over. It is so much easier for me not to eat sweets at all.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Silvertears1275
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 3:01 PM

I would have to just go cold turkey, myself.  In fact, I had to just eliminate all sugar and processed foods completely to help break the addiction to stuff like that. 

caterpilar
by Silver Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 3:03 PM
I'm the same way.

Quoting Silvertears1275:

I would have to just go cold turkey, myself.  In fact, I had to just eliminate all sugar and processed foods completely to help break the addiction to stuff like that. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mem82
by Bronze Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 3:40 PM

I can't have it in the house. If I want a treat, I have to go buy it...which keeps me in check. lol

jendawn1
by Ruby Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 3:42 PM
Cold turkey. It SUCKS the first 3-4 days but it gets better. The only time I had an issue was with af. But now that I'm done the first part of it. I'm not craving anymore. Fruits and veggies become so yummy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jendawn1
by Ruby Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 3:45 PM
Cold turkey. It SUCKS the first 3-4 days but it gets better. The only time I had an issue was with af. But now that I'm done the first part of it. I'm not craving anymore. Fruits and veggies become so yummy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)