Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

I already posted in the "introduce yourself" post but wanted to say hi here too. My name is Erica,I am a mom of 3 and I will be 26 years old this month and I have been in this group a few times before, I have struggled with my weight from time to time and I'm not a "crash" dieter but I do tend to fluctuate.  My highest weight (not pregnant) was 190 and my lowest weight was 122. For the last two years, since having my third chid on February 6th, 2011, I have been staying between 140 and 150 lbs.  I am 5'4" and go between a size 8 and a size 10 depending on where I'm at in that fluctuation.  When my DF and I met I weighed about 165 lbs.  The lowest I have been since we got together was 140, but recently I have gotten up to 148 and he told me yesterday that he thought i've gotten "a little bit flabby" and "out of shape".  He admitted that he also has gotten out of shape and put on weight.  It just wrecked me to hear that from him because it came after him always telling me that I looked great and sexy and  everything and then he said he lied a little and that he has noticed me getting that way.  I'm pretty devastated right now :( I have wanted to get back down to a size two like I was at 122 lbs but I was just actually starting to kind of feel comfortable in my own skin when he dropped that on me.  Right now I just feel like food is an enemy and I don't want to eat ANYTHING but I know I have to... I know that I need to manage this in a healthy way but right now I just feel ashamed any time I even think about eating :(

Here's a pic of me at the weight I am right now.

by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 4:18 PM
Replies (11-16):
EricaG87
by Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 11:37 AM

thank you, you're right I dont feel good about myself right now :( but ur right, now I want to do something about it and it's the biggest motivation i've had in 2 years 

Quoting mamaof3forlife:

Imo, u don't look out of shape at all! But I think is very important to feel good about ourselves and right now u don't sound like u do. I'm sorry df told u those things but congrats on wanting to do something about it.

mamaof3forlife
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 11:40 AM
1 mom liked this
:) u can do this!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
EricaG87
by Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 11:40 AM

awesome! can we be buddies and keep in touch? what weight loss method are you using?

Quoting Getinspired8:

Hi ther my name is Crystal. I'm the same height and weight as well. My goal weight is 125. Good luck on your journey.

EricaG87
by Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 11:43 AM

last night he said that he regrets saying it and that he doesn't even know what he was thinking, that he has been depressed and has had a lot of confused and stupid thoughts about a lot of things in life lately and that he's just been cynical about everything and I just got roped into those thoughts too and that he was being overly critical and is sorry. I don't know wether to believe him or not :o/

Quoting taniamorse85:

I'd love to look that good.  I can't believe he said that!

EricaG87
by Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 11:44 AM

Thank you, I look forward to becoming a part of the group!

Quoting darbyakeep45:

Welcome mama!  You look great!

Getinspired8
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 7:00 PM
Absolutely. I need some accoutablity😊. I'm using fitness pal to count calories for me it's super easy. My meals are 3 of 200 cal. ea.2, ,100 cal. ea. and 1, 500 cal. Meal. I try to exercise 4x a week. Various things good luck to you as well. What are your weight loss goals?

Quoting EricaG87:

awesome! can we be buddies and keep in touch? what weight loss method are you using?

Quoting Getinspired8:

Hi ther my name is Crystal. I'm the same height and weight as well. My goal weight is 125. Good luck on your journey.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN