Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

New Year, New Me! Weightloss Journal

Posted by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 8:19 PM
  • 5 Replies

....A month late but still better late than never right? :D 

I am 24 years old and a single mother of an 8 year old ball of fire. I was always a little on the heavier side growing up. Not fat but a little husky. When I was 15 I weighed 160 pounds. I was entering my freshman year of high school and a couple of months into the year is when I met my now ex boyfriend. Dating him was a whirlwind of emotions. ups and downs and jealous tirades. He broke up with me at one point and I stopped eating except for one time a day. I dropped 30 pounds in about 1 month-3 months.

I was now 130 pounds. Fast forward a couple of months and guess who is a pregnant 15 year old? I was 5 weeks when I found out. I stayed hungry most of the time but really only craved 2 things. Gained 25-30 pounds and had an emergency c-section at 35 weeks when I was 16. Dropped most of weight within the 1st couple of months and between high school. working, and my son I stayed active. Fast forward 3 more years and I find out I have PCOS after gaining 20 pounds and not having a period for 5 months. I am diagnosed and here I am 5 years later weighing 173 pounds.

I have been trying to lose this weight and I suceed for a little but then I end up going back to my comfort foods. I am now ready for a change. So here is to a New Year and a New ME!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 8:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
SexyDiva19
by Silver Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 8:22 PM

Unhealthy choice of food this morning : Sqaure of pizza from Pizza Hut.

Exercise: 5 minutes of random exercising but its a start :)

Dinner: Bacon Ranch Salad, jug of 1% milk and 2 chocolate chip cookies.

SexyDiva19
by Silver Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 3:04 PM

Meant to post yesterday but forgot. Yesterday was a bad day and everything went straight to hell as far as food and intake.Trying to get used to drinking more water.

cherylmoore
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 3:07 PM
Water is what I struggle with the most also. You are not alone

Quoting SexyDiva19:

Meant to post yesterday but forgot. Yesterday was a bad day and everything went straight to hell as far as food and intake.Trying to get used to drinking more water.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
SexyDiva19
by Silver Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 3:10 PM

It just has no taste and its just bland lol I think I'm going to stick to something like Crystal Light or something similar. Any suggestions?

Quoting cherylmoore:

Water is what I struggle with the most also. You are not alone

Quoting SexyDiva19:

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

cherylmoore
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 4:17 PM
I think crystal light has aspartame and that doesn't work well with my pcos. I use real fruit for flavoring or drink it plain. If its ice cold its ok
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)