Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

not feeling bootcamp this morning

Posted by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 9:18 AM
  • 5 Replies
I'm just not feeling it. I've been up since before 6, just couldn't sleep. I've had breakfast and I'm dressed except for my shoes. But I really want to just lay on my couch all day. Someone please yall me into going. I'm supposed to leave in 20 minutes
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 9:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Lesgerm
by Leslie on Feb. 2, 2013 at 9:18 AM
Go woman!!! You'll free great afterwards!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsSamMerlotte
by Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 9:20 AM
Once its over, its over. And you will feel so much better after you are done. Then you can lay on your couch lol.
Your body isn't going to change itself. Its moments like this where you will prove if you are going to get there or not. Don't think. Just do.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Silvertears1275
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 9:22 AM

Get your booty up and go!  You'll be kicking yourself for not going if you don't.

cherylmoore
by Cheryl on Feb. 2, 2013 at 9:37 AM
Ok ok I have to lose this weight one pound at a time and that means one workout at a time. I will get there. Now I have my shoes on and I'm going to go prove it. Thanks for the kick in the butt

Quoting MrsSamMerlotte:

Once its over, its over. And you will feel so much better after you are done. Then you can lay on your couch lol.

Your body isn't going to change itself. Its moments like this where you will prove if you are going to get there or not. Don't think. Just do.

cherylmoore
by Cheryl on Feb. 2, 2013 at 10:57 AM
2 moms liked this
Ok it's done. And I feel better right now all sweaty than I would laying on the couch. I knew I could count on you ladies. Thank you
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)