Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

I am back

Posted by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 11:38 PM
  • 12 Replies

to working on my weight loss goal, I really want a baby for my DH and I and the only way I am going to get pg and keep the baby is to loose about 60 pounds. I got a huge eye opener the other day when my dr told me I have fat in my liver (I know NOT good) so I have been slowling cutting out the soda, I have only had 2 cans of shasta today (I got a massive headache though) I got a walk off belly fat dvd the other day and I am doing the 1 mile walk for a week then going to do the 1 & 2 mile the next, then all three miles, then the last week of the month do the WHOLE workout and do the next month the same way. I want to get a tae bo workout dvds (I love tae bo) Would love a workout buddy or someone to just keep me motivated

by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 11:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MrsLuciano02
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 8:00 AM
Bump
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Silvertears1275
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 8:11 AM

Welcome!  I love walk at home videos.  I do them a lot.  You'll be walking the higher miles in no time!  Good luck =)

MrsLuciano02
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 9:21 AM
Thx

Quoting Silvertears1275:

Welcome!  I love walk at home videos.  I do them a lot.  You'll be walking the higher miles in no time!  Good luck =)

mizhoward
by Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 9:23 AM

I just started back going to Curves and doing Zumba.  I got my walk at homee dvd in the mail last week, but haven't had a chance to watch it yet.   Maybe we can encourage each other here on CM if you would like, because I definitely need someone to keep me motivated.

MrsLuciano02
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 9:28 AM
I would like that very much, because my dh is no help...he wants me to loose the weight but because he is underweight he isnt much of a motivation

Quoting mizhoward:

I just started back going to Curves and doing Zumba.  I got my walk at homee dvd in the mail last week, but haven't had a chance to watch it yet.   Maybe we can encourage each other here on CM if you would like, because I definitely need someone to keep me motivated.

mizhoward
by Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 9:35 AM

Quoting MrsLuciano02:

I would like that very much, because my dh is no help...he wants me to loose the weight but because he is underweight he isnt much of a motivation

Quoting mizhoward:

The only motivation that I have is my 14 year old daugther,  and I am very thankful for her, but she is involved with school and other things.  I need someone that truly understands my frustrations.

MrsLuciano02
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 10:03 AM
At least you have her, my dh wanted to record me last night and put it on facebook...he didnt because he knows I would hurt him

Quoting mizhoward:

Quoting MrsLuciano02:

Quoting mizhoward:

The only motivation that I have is my 14 year old daugther,  and I am very thankful for her, but she is involved with school and other things.  I need someone that truly understands my frustrations.

mizhoward
by Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 10:06 AM

I definitely don't want to be put on fb working on weight loss.  That is private to me. Let's work together.

MrsLuciano02
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 10:51 AM
I agree (he was only jokeing) but to me loosing weight is a big deal and I think working together is a great idea

Quoting mizhoward:

I definitely don't want to be put on fb working on weight loss.  That is private to me. Let's work together.

jendawn1
by Ruby Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 10:53 AM
Good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN