Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Day 4 of Insanity complete!

Posted by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 3:52 AM
  • 0 Replies
2 moms liked this

Yay, I finally got to my favorite DVD of Insanity....Pure Cardio!! I know the cardio is high intensity but I love how you only do each of the exercises once instead of repeating them 3 times....so if there is an exercise I hate I only have to do it once LOL.  My husband even joined in with me tonight.  He is leaving for basic training for the army next Monday and is trying to get in shape (he just turned 30 and is 6'2.5" and 163lbs).  When I did Insanity before (which I only got 25 days through) he tried it with me once and barely made it much past the warm up.  He did the entire workout tonight with less breaks than me! Although I did do Cardio Recovery yesterday and am really feeling the soreness in my legs from that and he didn't have to deal with that lol.  Anyway, I'm going to complete it this time! I really would have last time if the series of unfortunate events didn't just happen all right after one another (passing out after donating blood and then dealing with severe anemia for 2 days after and very low blood pressure, then did 2 day sof Insanity after that and got a kidney infection that lasted a week, then I had to go back a week and then moved and lost a DVD and yada yada).  Anyway, I'm doing it this time :) I'm going to look good for hubby when he gets out of training :)

Follow me on my "Insanity" journey: http://mom2olivia08.blogspot.com/

Certified Child Passenger Safety Technician (car seat tech) Ask me a question!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 3:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN