Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I just took my "before" insanity pictures...I must be insane to share, but here it goes (pics!)

Posted by   + Show Post

It was embarassing enough to have my own husband take these pics, I always wear a shirt around him, a tank top or sexy shirt in bed etc...I am very self conscious about my body now.  Pre-baby I was 112lbs.  Now I am 144.  I carry a lot of it around my stomach, but now my face is getting fatter as well as more pudge on my back and such.  I am sharing these more for accountability because I WANT to be able to show "after" pictures.  So....here goes, this is actually day 4 of insanity because I forgot to take them day 1 (but I haven't changed since then).  

Follow me on my "Insanity" journey: http://mom2olivia08.blogspot.com/

Certified Child Passenger Safety Technician (car seat tech) Ask me a question!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 4:27 AM
Replies (11-20):
armygirl16
by Bronze Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 2:24 PM

I bought the DVD's from www.beachbody.com.  It does not require any weights.  It is not a beginner program though.  My husband couldn't even get past 15 minutes into it the first time he tried and he is 6'2.5" and 165lbs.  After he started running and doing push-ups and sit ups to prepare for he army he was finally able to complete a DVD.  The DVD's are a little harder for me this time around because the frist time I tried to complete it I was running 20+ miles a week prior, plus attending Zumba classes and Cardio Kickboxing at the gym.  This time I have been doing no exercises whatsoever.  It is totally worth it though.  Last time at 25 days in I hadn't lost much weight but my legs were solid and my arms had some definition. I had replaced some of the fat with muscle.  

Quoting sweetsouthrnMom:

I really want to try this... Did you buy the DVDS or where did you find the workout? Does it require any weights or exercise materials? Good Luck though! I am sure you'll do great!

musicalftprints
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 2:29 PM

i understand the self concious thing.. i just saw myself from behind *my son was video recording* and i felt like a water buffalo. I had the insanity videos and lent them to my kid's aunt who models. Now i am going to try px90...but i heard insanity is a crazy hard work out. Good luck and can't wait to see your results

ciao_kitty
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 2:54 PM

Good luck!

January1964
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 8:01 PM

What is your height?

iheartmygirls47
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 9:06 PM

I have always wanted to try insanity but I dont want to pay for it. Good luck girl! I cant wait to see your results!

sleepymommy87
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 9:09 PM
You look like what i hope my after pictures will be. :/ Don't be embarrassed, some of us wish we looked like that. Lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
RunningMommaof2
by Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 9:09 PM
Good luck!!! I lost weight fast with Insanity, but I recently stopped because I sprained my ankle and felt like I was going to blow my knees out. Be careful :)
armygirl16
by Bronze Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 10:17 PM

I am almos 5'4" (like 5'3.75")

Quoting January1964:

What is your height?

Pinky5511
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 12:54 PM
1 mom liked this
I did my fit test last night. And start the actual program today. My pictures are awful! I will NEVER share them! Lol

Quoting Krystle21:

I'm starting insanity on Monday, I'm so excited. My before pics are too awful to post.

iamcafemom83
by Bronze Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 1:04 PM
You got this:)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)