Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Rayanna's weight loss journal

Posted by   + Show Post

I'm really not sure I want to do this because I don't always do what I should but there in lies the reason to do it. I had gestational diabetes with my last pregnancy (my littlest one is 6 months old) and I still had 40 pounds from my previous pregnancy on when I got pregnant with him. I know I need to lose this weight by my baby's 1st birthday and I have to get serious about it now. I'm 45 so that makes it that much harder. However I'm gonna give this a try and see if it makes me more accountable.

I'm starting at 185 pounds and need to lose 45 pounds to be at my pre-pregnancy weight from my 2 1/2 year old. I've told myself that when I hit that half way mark I'll get something done with my hair (thinking layering and maybe going blonde again). Anyway, here we go!

by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 6:10 PM
Replies (151-151):
harveysmom713
by Bronze Member on Aug. 16, 2014 at 5:07 PM
I'm feeling quite a bit better today. I walked for about 35 minutes with 2 bursts of running and I got my weights done. My weight was at 167.5 this morning. I don't think I will set any more weight goals for the short term. I'll just keep working towards my big goal and get there when I get there.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN