Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hello, my name is Amanda. I was doing really good with working out and eating right but after I started working I kind of fell off the wagon :( But, now I am back and I am trying so hard to stay dedicated! I am hoping that doing this journal and joining challenges will give me the extra motivation I need to make a lifestyle change and stick to it. My goal is to lose 20 lbs and make an overall lifestyle committment to eating healthy not just for me  but so I can be a positive role model for my children as well. I am excited for this journey :)

*I am going to start being accountable for my weight in my journal every tuesday so hopefully I don't forget...here it goes!*

2/5/13 = 148.6

2/12/13 = 145.6 (3 lbs down!!!!)

2/20/13 = 145.2

3/1/13 = 144.2

by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 9:11 PM
Replies (21-29):
iheartmygirls47
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 8:36 PM

Well in a week there wasn't too much of a difference but at least it didn't go up :) Still feeling good!

Babycakes490
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 9:01 PM

bow downHi Amanda,  I want to say Keep Up The GOOD WORK.  I  am new to the site so please bear with me. I have always heard that if you write everything down that you eat, it will make everything that much easier to look back at if ever you fall off the wagon.  Hope to have you as a Pal. I  was thinking about the lapband.     BabyCakes490

iheartmygirls47
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 5:19 PM

Thank you :) And welcome! I currently use the LoseIt app to track my calories and I have used Myfitness in the past. Both are pretty great at helping me see exactly what I am eating and I can see the nutrients as well as the calories :) I wish you luck as well!

Quoting Babycakes490:

bow downHi Amanda,  I want to say Keep Up The GOOD WORK.  I  am new to the site so please bear with me. I have always heard that if you write everything down that you eat, it will make everything that much easier to look back at if ever you fall off the wagon.  Hope to have you as a Pal. I  was thinking about the lapband.     BabyCakes490

iheartmygirls47
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 5:21 PM

So proud of myself!! My hubby wanted pizza for dinner and usually I just give in and eat it but tonight I decided I have worked to hard to ruin it over a couple pieces of pizza so I went to the grocery store and bought a chef salad. So yummy and soooo much healthier than pizza. Goooo me!!!!!!! dancing

iheartmygirls47
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 9:15 PM

Woo hoo!!!! I just burned 560 calories at the gym!!!

iheartmygirls47
by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 9:09 PM

I burned another 462 calories at the gym today!!! I didnt really want to go but it felt great once I was there :)

harveysmom713
by Bronze Member on Feb. 22, 2013 at 9:51 PM

You go girl! I wish I could get my will power back so I can avoid the sweets.

iheartmygirls47
by on Feb. 23, 2013 at 7:53 PM

My sweet is chocolate and when I am craving it I eat a chocolate rice cake with peanut butter on it. It helps and its delicious! Maybe you can find something thats "sweet" that will trick your mind into eating something healthy :)

iheartmygirls47
by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 6:02 PM

I haven't been on here as much lately. Now that I am back at the gym I dont have that much free time after taking care of the girls and homework for myself. I went to the gym all last week and burned 600 calories every day! I am so excited that I am finally seeing some changes in my body. I hope everyone else is doing as well on their weight loss journey :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)