Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Polar ft4

Posted by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 5:01 PM
  • 6 Replies

Is this an accurate hrm? It's on sale right now and after my last bad experience I don't want to waste any more $ on something I can't use. I can't afford any of the more expensive models. So opinions would be great. Thanks ladies!

by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 5:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
LadyF86
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 5:06 PM

i have been wanting the same one for some time now. I would def go with polar because they are the ones that invented the BP monitor. I have done research on their products and really want to get one!

MamaJessx3
by Gold Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 5:15 PM
Yes! Polars are awesome! I have the ft7 myself
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Stefanie83
by Ruby Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 5:19 PM
I've had an ft4 for over a year and I've had no issues. I love it :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Codysmom2106
by Bronze Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 5:42 PM

Quoting LadyF86:

i have been wanting the same one for some time now. I would def go with polar because they are the ones that invented the BP monitor. I have done research on their products and really want to get one!

Sears has it on sale right now for $44.99! I'm trying to convince my dh to let me get it. 

LadyF86
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 5:50 PM

Quoting Codysmom2106:

Quoting LadyF86:

Sears has it on sale right now for $44.99! I'm trying to convince my dh to let me get it. 

Oh awesome! last time I looked at it, it was like $140. It would make a good V-Day gift!

Codysmom2106
by Bronze Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 5:54 PM

Quoting LadyF86:

Quoting Codysmom2106:

Quoting LadyF86:

Oh awesome! last time I looked at it, it was like $140. It would make a good V-Day gift!

That's a great idea!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN