Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

What do you get? I don't eat there too often, but when I do I usually just get a parfait and don't eat the granola.. If I'm really hungry I get a plain grilled chicken sandwhich and don't eat the bread. What do/would you get?

by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 5:41 PM
Replies (71-79):
AAubrey829
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:49 PM

I don't go often so I typically get whatever I feel like. Usually it's a McDonald or McChicken and I always get a Sweet Tea. I know its terrible bad for you but it's one of the better one's I've found at places.

taniamorse85
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 2:43 AM

I have lived down the street (less than 1/4 mile) from a McDonald's for over 6 years, and I haven't been to one in even longer than that.

lostbxgirl
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 9:27 AM

A kids cheeseburger meal with apples and minute maid light lemonade.  I discovered this meal with my dietician when I was pregnant and needed something that did not drive my sugar to crazy and was not to many calories.

1 CONTAINER, 420, 17g, 50g, 16g this is with fries but I don't eat the fries. So it is less fat.

do11face
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 9:29 AM

I take my kids occasionally if the weather is bad so they can play. The one by our house has a HUGE amazing play area. It looks like a train station. I usually get oatmeal and a coffee and eat my son's apples. (he doesn't like apples)

Mamaof357
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 9:31 AM
The southwest salad with grilled chicken with a packet of southwest dressing only comes in between 300-400 cals I don't remember exactly but it is delicious and its in the fitness pal database.
JerseyAirGurl
by *Ada* on Feb. 6, 2013 at 9:31 AM

Gave it up. There is nothing I need at McDonalds that is within my nutritional goals.

candygirl831
by Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 7:29 PM
Once in a bluemoon I might get the grilled chicken honey mustard snack wrap
witchybabymomma
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 9:15 PM

have friends who work their and say the breaded chicken is healthier just an FYI if I go it's a convenience thing and we do chicken nuggets. My sons fav 

vboatner
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 9:24 PM

This. And I remembered why the other day too. LOL. I was watching a commercial for them and all of the food just looked so greasy. It made my stomach churn.

Quoting AjCeCeMom:

I honestly never eat at McDonalds but probably a salad with some kind of balsamic and grilled chicken. I'd skip the croutons or anything fried.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)