Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

they will be here today!

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 7:23 AM
Kat
  • 32 Replies
3 moms liked this
I just checked UPS' s tracking website and my new kettlebell set is out for delivery!

I am so excited. I ordered a set of Premier (ader) kbs from rogue fitness. They are seamless and should last a lifetime. I always get such looks from delivery people.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 7:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Silvertears1275
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 7:54 AM

Oooh!  I love getting deliveries.  =)  Have fun with your new kettlebells!

Hunnybadgerkins
by Kat on Feb. 5, 2013 at 8:04 AM
Me too :) Autumn's birthday gifts should also be here this week :) (pink snowpants!!). Yay!
I should have bought a small kb at target or something because last night when I was working out Autumn picked up a 5lb weight plate and started attempting kb swings. Terrifying, I thought it was going straight through the tv.

Quoting Silvertears1275:

mcginnisc
by Claire on Feb. 5, 2013 at 8:14 AM

Awesome!! 

Claire

" I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Phillipians 4:13 

Silvertears1275
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 8:16 AM

If I had kettlebells, I'd have a hole in my wall for sure.  My middle child has to try out everything.  I have to search for my weights and yoga strap all the time.

Quoting Hunnybadgerkins:

Me too :) Autumn's birthday gifts should also be here this week :) (pink snowpants!!). Yay!
I should have bought a small kb at target or something because last night when I was working out Autumn picked up a 5lb weight plate and started attempting kb swings. Terrifying, I thought it was going straight through the tv.

Quoting Silvertears1275:

Hunnybadgerkins
by Kat on Feb. 5, 2013 at 8:23 AM
1 mom liked this
Lol! Im always searching too. They take stuff out of my gym bag! Sneaks!
Thankfully they wont be able to lift anything I just ordered. Probably going to have to help the delivery guy.

Quoting Silvertears1275:

If I had kettlebells, I'd have a hole in my wall for sure.  My middle child has to try out everything.  I have to search for my weights and yoga strap all the time.

Quoting Hunnybadgerkins:

Quoting Silvertears1275:

kary1124
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 8:23 AM
1 mom liked this

Yay! i love my kettlebells! my mom got me the jillian micheals set for christmas and my ds loves to try to do the 5lb one when i do mine lol

Hunnybadgerkins
by Kat on Feb. 5, 2013 at 8:37 AM
So awesome :)
I just ordered an 18-26-35lbs
Im giddy

Quoting kary1124:

Yay! i love my kettlebells! my mom got me the jillian micheals set for christmas and my ds loves to try to do the 5lb one when i do mine lol

kary1124
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:16 AM

nice! my set came with 5, 10, 15.. i think in a few months ill end up ordering a set like yours... i just ordered shred it with weights which is a kettlebell workout

Quoting Hunnybadgerkins:

Im giddy

Quoting kary1124:

MamaJessx3
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:21 AM
So u go the 8, 12 and 16kg ones? I want a set. I only use the 12kg, 30lb and 16kg ones though for now. So I think the lightest I'd go is 12kg and I'd want something a little heavier to move up to also. How much was that set if u don't mind me asking?

And on a side note, I'm super jealous of you having all this free $$ to spend on races and equipment. If I want something I typically have to save up for it :-(

Quoting Hunnybadgerkins:

Im giddy

Quoting kary1124:

jendawn1
by Ruby Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:35 AM
Cool!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)