Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Down 3 more pounds!

Posted by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 9:27 AM
  • 6 Replies
2 moms liked this

Just weighed myself again, and I'm down 3 lbs! Which brings my total to 9 since Nov, and puts me only 6 lbs away from pre-baby weight. Only 24 more to go!! In terms of other progress, I know I've lost some inches because I was able to zip pants that just 3 weeks ago, wouldn't fit. And I was able to do a 3 mile walk 3 times last week, before that I was struggling to do it even once lol. I'm starting a new bootcamp today so here's hoping that 3 weeks from now I'll be back with more good news!

by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 9:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
simplyus642
by Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 9:59 AM

Yay! Congrats =)

I tried on some shorts I had put away for when I lost weight. Before I couldn't get them past my thighs. Now I can pull them up I just can't button them. =) We are well on our way!

boshs1andonly
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 10:04 AM

Thank you! Good for you as well, progress is always nice. I remember when I worked with a trainer he was careful to tell me that the scale isn't the only measure of progress so I like to check how my clothes fit too. I lost several inches in a month with him, but actually put on 3 lbs since I was gaining muscle faster than I was losing the fat (which was totally fine with me lol). I've already set two goals, if I'm off by a few lbs but I hit the size I want, I'll be okay. I really want to meet my goal by the end of May and with the progress I've already made I'm feeling pretty confident I can get there. 

Quoting simplyus642:

Yay! Congrats =)

I tried on some shorts I had put away for when I lost weight. Before I couldn't get them past my thighs. Now I can pull them up I just can't button them. =) We are well on our way!

mamaof3forlife
by Bronze Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 10:11 AM
1 mom liked this
Congrats on ur weightloss :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mummyLauano
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 10:25 AM
1 mom liked this
awww!! keep AND STAY POSITIVE with you all the way!! :) 'cause when you have confidence you succeed!! ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Stefanie83
by Ruby Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 10:33 AM
1 mom liked this

congrats!

Codysmom2106
by Bronze Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 11:01 AM
1 mom liked this

That's awesome! Congrats!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)