Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

too much going on (sorry)

Posted by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 1:49 PM
  • 8 Replies

I have still been exercising and eatting right but i had a stomache upset then had my second cousin commit sucide . Her mother died five months ago and she couldnt deal with it so she did it five months to the day.Now there has been bomb threat at my nephew school..a guy busted window out at high school and said he set bombs at all schools .So they had helicopters and call everyone to get there kids..My sister said she was so sick at her stomache going to the school..There is a huge 27 car accident on interstate and fire near me and my neice just found out shehas a tumor on her spine.She went to doctor and he testing her to see if it is the same cacer her dad died with..So Im sorry that I havent been on and dont know when I will be on. My health is important but not worried about weight..mainly just trying to maintain..My weight has been going up and down but in light of things its not that important ,long as I eat right and exercise. I wish everyone luck in their journey.

by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 1:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
mem82
by Bronze Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 1:50 PM

*hugs* I'm sorry.

iamcafemom83
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 2:48 PM
Omigoodness, I'm so sorry for your loss.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
HappyMommyToo
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 3:06 PM

Hang in there, you are doing what you can. Just  try to keep a healthy mind set....

sham09
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 11:12 PM

Thanks for all your responses and yes Im still trying and hanging in their but thins are a little rough right now at least Im not emotional eating..

Aurorasmom
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 11:15 PM
Hugs
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
musicpisces
by Suzanne on Feb. 6, 2013 at 11:45 PM

Aw, honey, hugs!  That's a lot on your plate!!  I hope things smooth out soon!!  Great job not eating your emotions- I know that's tough!!

Suzanne

"Don't sacrifice what you want most for what you want right now."

jojo_382
by Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 11:52 PM
wow it sounds like a bad rollercoaster ride I understand what u going threw I went through alot the past 3 years I had my 1st son at 6 month I almost lost him twice he was born an when he was 1year in 5 months then 2 mnth later I found out I was pregnant after that four days later I found out of my brother passway he was only 19 then 2mnth we found out my husband have something that was that was very dangerous I thought I was going to lose him too but hes good now but that something I won't go into details and then when I was 25 weeks pregnant my second son wanted to come out early but thankfully they were able to keep him in full term so I can understand the stress that you're going through and I hope everything works out for you and I'm so sorry for your losts you are my heart and my prayers
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
jendawn1
by Ruby Member on Feb. 7, 2013 at 12:41 AM
Hugs you have a lot to deal with. Good for you for still trying to keep your body healthy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)