Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Nooooooo!!!!

Posted by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 6:20 PM
  • 24 Replies
I am sick! Really, really sick! I am laying on the couch trying to help my kids with homework. My ear, face, head and throat are killing me. It came on really quickly. I did some cardio this morning and took DS to the orthodontist(received bad news :/) and by the time I got home I could barely move. I have been sick 3 times in the past 2 months. I was sick for 4 weeks in December. I just want to exercise, darnit!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 6:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Hunnybadgerkins
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 6:24 PM

:( Im so sorry! Thats how I get sick too, it just comes out of nowhere. I hope you feel better asap. Rest rest rest (how often do I say that?!)

caterpilar
by Silver Member on Feb. 7, 2013 at 6:28 PM
Thanks. I don't have a choice but to rest. I can barely sit up right now. :(

Quoting Hunnybadgerkins:

:( Im so sorry! Thats how I get sick too, it just comes out of nowhere. I hope you feel better asap. Rest rest rest (how often do I say that?!)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Hunnybadgerkins
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 6:29 PM

thats what I thought :( <3

Quoting caterpilar:

Thanks. I don't have a choice but to rest. I can barely sit up right now. :(

Quoting Hunnybadgerkins:

Silvertears1275
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 6:38 PM
1 mom liked this

=(  I hope you get to feeling better and that spring brings better health.  It's been a crappy winter for most people I know!

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Feb. 7, 2013 at 6:39 PM
1 mom liked this

Hugs mama!  I'm sorry:(  I will pray for you to feel better tonight:)

caterpilar
by Silver Member on Feb. 7, 2013 at 6:43 PM
Thank you both! I am hoping it's a 24 hour thing. It is so difficult to take care of 5 kids when I'm sick. I am going to cry if I miss the 5k on Sunday. :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
caterpilar
by Silver Member on Feb. 7, 2013 at 10:00 PM
I feel like I am going to die! My neck swelled up like a balloon in less than an hour. I think I have a bad sinus or ear infection. I am too miserable to sleep.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aclovesdj
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 10:03 PM

Me love to exercise(when Im not prego that is) and no love SICk......wishes for your healthhugs

Quoting caterpilar:

I am sick! Really, really sick! I am laying on the couch trying to help my kids with homework. My ear, face, head and throat are killing me. It came on really quickly. I did some cardio this morning and took DS to the orthodontist(received bad news :/) and by the time I got home I could barely move. I have been sick 3 times in the past 2 months. I was sick for 4 weeks in December. I just want to exercise, darnit!!!

caterpilar
by Silver Member on Feb. 7, 2013 at 10:05 PM

I just took this a second ago.That is not fat. It is swelling. That is what my neck looks like when I try to stretch it out. It's terrible. :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
caterpilar
by Silver Member on Feb. 7, 2013 at 10:06 PM
Thank you. I love exercise!

Quoting aclovesdj:

Me love to exercise(when Im not prego that is) and no love SICk......wishes for your healthhugs

Quoting caterpilar:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN