Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Jillian Michael Q & A post

Posted by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 7:05 PM
  • 11 Replies

I'm confused.. Is she only answering certain questions asked?

I thought she'd be answering questions all week.

I've only seen posts where she answered, like 5, and they seemed randomly chosen.

save the date

by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 7:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
iamcafemom83
by Bronze Member on Feb. 7, 2013 at 7:41 PM
I'm sure it just is taking time to go through:)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
lenoxclan
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 7:53 PM

Oh, I know it takes time. Especially with 600+ questions..even if some are repeats.. The post just said she would be answering the 4-8th, and since the 8th is tomorrow, I was wondering if all questions were getting answered.

iamcafemom83
by Bronze Member on Feb. 7, 2013 at 7:58 PM
See I read it as ask questions the 4th-8th and I assumed she would answer after the 8th. I was surprised to see questions being answered already. Sooo maybe I am not sure:) lol
Meg2011425
by Member on Feb. 7, 2013 at 8:01 PM
I'm not real sure either.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lenoxclan
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 8:05 PM

That's what I thought at 1st.. The top of the post says ask questions until the 8th and then a little further down it says she will answer questions the 4-8th.. sighs.. so I am confused as well.

Quoting iamcafemom83:

See I read it as ask questions the 4th-8th and I assumed she would answer after the 8th. I was surprised to see questions being answered already. Sooo maybe I am not sure:) lol

save the date

jojo_382
by Member on Feb. 7, 2013 at 9:49 PM
yea samething here hmm I wonder what's going on

Quoting lenoxclan:

Oh, I know it takes time. Especially with 600+ questions..even if some are repeats.. The post just said she would be answering the 4-8th, and since the 8th is tomorrow, I was wondering if all questions were getting answered.

MamaJessx3
by Gold Member on Feb. 7, 2013 at 10:23 PM
3 moms liked this
I don't think she's going to answer them all. I'm disappointed that they made it part of a challenge because that brought in people who aren't part of the group who are asking a million questions just to try and win the challenge. So it keeps us who actually have questions we really want answered from getting ours answered :-/
lenoxclan
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 10:47 PM

I was hoping since my question was quoted and asked a couple more times, that it would get answered.. Really don't care about winning the book. Just wanted to get a answer..REALLY disappointed.

Quoting MamaJessx3:

I don't think she's going to answer them all. I'm disappointed that they made it part of a challenge because that brought in people who aren't part of the group who are asking a million questions just to try and win the challenge. So it keeps us who actually have questions we really want answered from getting ours answered :-/

save the date

lenoxclan
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 10:49 PM

Not that it's not a good book. I am sure it's a good book. I was enticed by the promise of answered questions.. Just thought I'd add that..lol

Aurorasmom
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 10:50 PM
Not gonna lie, I just joined the group when I got the CM pm that Jillian was here. But I'm obsessed with her and her workouts and I'm very excited to have found this group :) I hope you guys let me stay :)

Quoting MamaJessx3:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN