Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

wearing your jeans right after drying them....

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 10:21 AM
  • 8 Replies
1 mom liked this
Mine always were a little tight after drying them. These are my favorite Hydraulic jeans. Just got them last year about this time. Size 9/10. I put them on...... there's some "wiggle" room.

I am on day 20 of Vi shakes. One a day and eating good all day. Lots of water. No coke in a week. I am down 3 lbs. And probably an inch from my waist. I have been kinda working out at home but walking more at work with my core tight. And watching how I lift the dirty laundry and trash at work. Something is working!! :)

Just thought I would share.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 10:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
bubbles1006
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 10:35 AM
Congratulations!! Keep it up!!
kary1124
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 11:34 AM
thats awesome! always a great feeling!
EiuGirl316
by Leah on Feb. 9, 2013 at 5:24 PM

Way to go!!

armygirl16
by Bronze Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 6:12 PM
The Vi shakes taste so good! My mother in law sells them. She said she would give me some bags if I want. I think I'll do it. She lost 50 lbs on vi shakes alone, no exercise (she's very busy with her home business) and my grandmother in law lost weight as well as my aunts and cousins on my husbands side.
a06z08mama
by Bronze Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 8:05 PM
I love them!!! I am a custodian in a hospital so I am walking and lifting a lot there. Not really working out at home. But I have cleaned up my diet too. Everything is helping for me!!!

I would at least give them a try. I love them blended with almond milk. Its helping things move along in my system. I am going to start promoting and probably move up to 2 shakes a day. One in the am. And one for lunch.

Quoting armygirl16:

The Vi shakes taste so good! My mother in law sells them. She said she would give me some bags if I want. I think I'll do it. She lost 50 lbs on vi shakes alone, no exercise (she's very busy with her home business) and my grandmother in law lost weight as well as my aunts and cousins on my husbands side.

3mom627
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 8:07 PM

Great news! Keep it up.

3MOM627

have a nice day

armygirl16
by Bronze Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 8:09 PM

I have tried them before :) I like them with blueberries, almond milk and strawberries.  Also peanut butter and banana is good.  She says for weight loss you should drink 2 shakes a day.  She has her daughter drink about 8oz in the morning for nutrition (not as a replacement).  Their dog had some hair loss and shabby coat before and she let him lick their cups out everyday and now his hair has grown back and his coat is shiny and silky.  That stuff is amazing :)

Quoting a06z08mama:

I love them!!! I am a custodian in a hospital so I am walking and lifting a lot there. Not really working out at home. But I have cleaned up my diet too. Everything is helping for me!!!

I would at least give them a try. I love them blended with almond milk. Its helping things move along in my system. I am going to start promoting and probably move up to 2 shakes a day. One in the am. And one for lunch.

Quoting armygirl16:

Follow me on my "Insanity" journey: http://mom2olivia08.blogspot.com/

Certified Child Passenger Safety Technician (car seat tech) Ask me a question!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
a06z08mama
by Bronze Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 7:21 AM
My goal is 10#. So I can get by with one a day. I've also cleaned up my eating and drinking. No more coke. :( tons of water. More vegs. Love those lil snack baggies.

Quoting armygirl16:

I have tried them before :) I like them with blueberries, almond milk and strawberries.  Also peanut butter and banana is good.  She says for weight loss you should drink 2 shakes a day.  She has her daughter drink about 8oz in the morning for nutrition (not as a replacement).  Their dog had some hair loss and shabby coat before and she let him lick their cups out everyday and now his hair has grown back and his coat is shiny and silky.  That stuff is amazing :)

Quoting a06z08mama:

Quoting armygirl16:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)