Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Healthy Loser great Motivation

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 4:14 PM
  • 1 Replies

I went from 161 pounds down to 129 pounds in just a little under 90 days. I followed a very stict diet and exercised daily. I encourage anyone who needs the motivation to try joining. Here is an artical about it

Lose to Win!

Do you enjoy watching the “Biggest Loser”? Do you wish you had the opportunity to lose weight for
money? If you answered yes to these questions, then Healthy Loser weight loss contests are for you!
David Chatwin, the founder of Healthy Loser Inc. said contestants pay a $100 entry fee and choose a
weigh in method (there are three options available –Dr Form, Skype, and Video). The contestant, who
loses the highest percentage of body weight in 91 days using any method or strategy, wins $5,000 cash!

David Chawin said there has been a big demand for a contest for women only and this is why the
Women’s Transformation contest was developed. Contestants pay a $50 entry fee and are judged on
a combination of their amount of weight lost in 91 days, before and after photos and a 250 -500 word
essay describing the experience. The winner receives $1,000 cash!

For full details and information or to register for the next round, please visit www.healthyloser.com

If you register please use me as refferal Sarah Coffell

by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 4:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
bearsbabies
by Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 4:18 PM
Bump
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN