Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Yesterday 3 friends of mine, dh & i did the Color Run 2013!! Dh's time was 25 minutes (ofcourse hes a marine so a 5k is nothing to him! Lol). But my friend and i did the 5k in 52 minutes! Which is awesome for us since we are just starting to get into shape. Ill post the after pic in my replies! It was a blast!!! Our next 5k is the Color Me Rad in april!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 12:14 PM
Replies (31-40):
Vertical15
by Vanessa on Feb. 12, 2013 at 10:53 AM

I just got the email-registration opens friday!  My one friend and I are going to do it!  So excited!!! 

Quoting marinesweetie:

It is awesome!!! I recomend it to anyone! It was my 1st 5k and id do it again in a heartbeat!

Quoting Vertical15:

I'm hoping to do the Color Run this year as my first 5K!  Its not until the summer for the one near us but I can't wait!

brrmom81
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 9:14 PM
1 mom liked this

Awsome! I'm doing the one here in Kansas City, Mo. on June 1st. I'm super excited! I freaked when I seen the pic of your hair. Just a glimpse of what mine will look like. Oh My! Lol! Was this your first race? This will be my first.

marinesweetie
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 9:40 PM
It was my first and it was freaking awesome!!! If you go on active.com you can find more too!

Quoting brrmom81:

Awsome! I'm doing the one here in Kansas City, Mo. on June 1st. I'm super excited! I freaked when I seen the pic of your hair. Just a glimpse of what mine will look like. Oh My! Lol! Was this your first race? This will be my first.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
marinesweetie
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 9:41 PM
1 mom liked this
Thats soo exciting!!!! Go on active.com and you can find more like it!!

Quoting Vertical15:

I just got the email-registration opens friday!  My one friend and I are going to do it!  So excited!!! 

Quoting marinesweetie:

It is awesome!!! I recomend it to anyone! It was my 1st 5k and id do it again in a heartbeat!

Quoting Vertical15:

I'm hoping to do the Color Run this year as my first 5K!  Its not until the summer for the one near us but I can't wait!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Vertical15
by Vanessa on Feb. 13, 2013 at 9:39 AM

Thanks, I'm looking at that site now.  I would love to find more events closer to me so there is less travel time.

Quoting marinesweetie:

Quoting Vertical15:

Quoting marinesweetie:

Quoting Vertical15:

marinesweetie
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 12:30 PM
1 mom liked this
I know the feeling!! The one im doing in june benifits the childrens hospital i had both of my surgeries at, got treated for stomach ulcers and had all kinda of stuff done at.

Quoting Vertical15:

Thanks, I'm looking at that site now.  I would love to find more events closer to me so there is less travel time.

Quoting marinesweetie:

Quoting Vertical15:

Quoting marinesweetie:

Quoting Vertical15:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MyGirlParadise
by Bronze Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 12:33 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh this is wonderful!!!  I am going to be doing my first 5k in March and it will be a Color Me Rad!! 

Aurorasmom
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 9:42 PM

no we just wore white shirts for the run, then got these snazzy things afterward in our goodie bag:)

Quoting marinesweetie:

That sounds awesome!! I hope the color me rad here has alot of color like the color run did. Did you buy the white shirt for the run?

Quoting Aurorasmom:

awesome pics!!!

the color me rad i did had 4 color stations; two were the color powder, 2 were paint squirt guns!

marinesweetie
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 12:01 PM
Awesome!!!!!!! Did you have a blast?!?!

Quoting Aurorasmom:

no we just wore white shirts for the run, then got these snazzy things afterward in our goodie bag:)

Quoting marinesweetie:

That sounds awesome!! I hope the color me rad here has alot of color like the color run did. Did you buy the white shirt for the run?

Quoting Aurorasmom:

awesome pics!!!

the color me rad i did had 4 color stations; two were the color powder, 2 were paint squirt guns!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
marinesweetie
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 12:02 PM
Have fun with it!!!! Im excited for color me rad in april here!!

Quoting MyGirlParadise:

Oh this is wonderful!!!  I am going to be doing my first 5k in March and it will be a Color Me Rad!! 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)