Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Today is the day....Question added

Posted by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 11:15 AM
  • 54 Replies

That I kick my butt into gear and get back to working out again!! I have slacked for a while now and as a result gained 10 lbs back. :( So starting today no more excuses, time to get my sweat on. :) And no stopping till I get where I want to be, a better, healthier me. Wish me luck :):)

Question:

What does your workout consist of? I am looking for new ways to work out, new things to try. In the past I have done Jillian Micheals 6 week 6 pack and I started her Extreme Shed and Shred today but I would like some other ideas. What do you ladies do? What has worked best for you? Any advice or suggestions will help greatly!! Thanks ladies!! :):)

treadmilljumping rope

by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 11:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mamaof3forlife
by Bronze Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 11:18 AM
1 mom liked this
Congrats on getting back on the train ;). Keep us posted on ur progress
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
kngarber
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 11:19 AM
1 mom liked this
GOOD JOB! Me too :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Scorpiomom78
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 11:21 AM

Thank you and I certainly will! :):) I figure if I have to report back here with progress maybe that will be good motivation to keep going and dont give up! Lol

Quoting mamaof3forlife:

Congrats on getting back on the train ;). Keep us posted on ur progress

Scorpiomom78
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 11:22 AM

Must be a good day for it! Lol Good job to you too!! :):)

Quoting kngarber:

GOOD JOB! Me too :)

lovebugs_mom906
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 11:26 AM
1 mom liked this
Good luck and good job. I'm in the same boat, only I started last week. You can do it!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Scorpiomom78
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 11:34 AM

Thank you and same to you!! :):)

Quoting lovebugs_mom906:

Good luck and good job. I'm in the same boat, only I started last week. You can do it!

JoanB1117
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 1:22 PM
1 mom liked this
set your mind to it and don't give up! I changed my diet and started exercising 4-6 times a week almost a month ago and I've lost 9 pounds! You just have to be determined :) good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Scorpiomom78
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 1:39 PM

Thank you!! I have no problem working out, it's the changing the way I eat that I have problems with! lol I have never been good at the diet part. Good job to you on the 9 lbs! Keep up the great work! :):)

Quoting JoanB1117:

set your mind to it and don't give up! I changed my diet and started exercising 4-6 times a week almost a month ago and I've lost 9 pounds! You just have to be determined :) good luck!

tinakinakins
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 1:39 PM
1 mom liked this

Good luck! I've been stuck at 165 for over a year now! 

JoanB1117
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 1:50 PM
Thank you! Yea the diet part has been hard, but I just fill my fridge with tons of fruit and vegetables. I do yoga so I love exercising too!

Quoting Scorpiomom78:

Thank you!! I have no problem working out, it's the changing the way I eat that I have problems with! lol I have never been good at the diet part. Good job to you on the 9 lbs! Keep up the great work! :):)

Quoting JoanB1117:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)