Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

do you ever have days when you find it hard to push through a workout

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 7:49 AM
  • 28 Replies

today i found it hard to push through my workout. somedays i can fly through it, but today i am struggling like crazy and i want to do the workout, its like my body wont let me.

by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 7:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AMDS0304
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 7:53 AM

Yep I feel that way.

Silvertears1275
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 7:54 AM

For sure.  I've even had days where I've just quit mid-workout because I just had nothing to put into it.  I try really hard to push through even when I don't feel like it, though.  I figure a half-hearted workout is better than none (unless it's something where you can hurt yourself if you're not giving it 100%, of course)

icn_mom
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 7:57 AM
1 mom liked this

thats every day HAHA lol totally Kidding. but when my body tells me its too tired, I give a little leeway in my exercise, because its generally telling me to slow it down for good reasons.

cherylmoore
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 8:03 AM
Yes I have days when u just want to lay on the couch all day. But I make myself go and then I'm able to get my house work done after cause I feel better about accomplishing something.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
otoole
by Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 8:19 AM

i wanted to workout , i was all pumped to go and as i was working out, it was like body was like man i can't do this and my mind was like your doing it. i started feeling like i was going to pass out so had to take it easy. i feel guilty now that i didn't do a proper workout but my body just didn't want to work with me :(

Quoting cherylmoore:

Yes I have days when u just want to lay on the couch all day. But I make myself go and then I'm able to get my house work done after cause I feel better about accomplishing something.

otoole
by Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 8:21 AM
1 mom liked this

yeah i guess thats my body teeling me to take it easy today. i have to go somewhere later and i don't have a car so i will be walking with a double stroller down hill and then all the way back up hill again. so i am trying to not feel to bad that i took it abit more easy than normal.

Quoting icn_mom:

thats every day HAHA lol totally Kidding. but when my body tells me its too tired, I give a little leeway in my exercise, because its generally telling me to slow it down for good reasons.

tiredmomfor2
by ~Lyndsay~ on Feb. 12, 2013 at 8:22 AM
Had you eaten? I know my body has more umph in the morning if I eat before I workout.
otoole
by Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 8:29 AM

yes i had something to eat not long after i got up with coffee. thats why i am suprised i found it so hard to workout :(

Quoting tiredmomfor2:

Had you eaten? I know my body has more umph in the morning if I eat before I workout.

tiredmomfor2
by ~Lyndsay~ on Feb. 12, 2013 at 8:34 AM
Hmm..maybe your body just wasn't feeling it today.

Quoting otoole:

yes i had something to eat not long after i got up with coffee. thats why i am suprised i found it so hard to workout :(

Quoting tiredmomfor2:

kngarber
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 8:34 AM
Every single day. I absolutely hate exercising. :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)