Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

I am I alone are are there others

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 11:58 AM
  • 16 Replies
2 moms liked this
I hate being on my period The first 3 days are very heavy I'm so hungry when I'm on my preiod(maybe bc I have low iron) an sometime an I want sweet like crazy expescially chocolate and I on some day im tired more then other an I am the most laziest person I don't want to do anything and I feel terrible because I dont even want to work out or take care of the kids to make it even worse I am so emotional that little things really really make me frustrated even mad. I just felt like venting if anyone goes threw anything like this please post and if u can give me some tips on what I can do better with it let me kno
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 11:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anoronlight
by Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 12:26 PM

I might recommend for those sweet times to try a recipe called Air Cookies. Their light, fluffy and really good and it will help with those sweet cravings. I can find the recipe if you want.

Thomasmom07
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 12:51 PM
I know how you feel and it sucks! I normally have my period for 2+ weeks at a time and I have a hard time fighting cravings of wanting chocolate :( and because I'm so heavy for so long I have no energy to anything. This time of the month I really have to find motivation and push myself to get my lazy butt up! I don't have alot of advice (sorry) but you are not alone.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jojo_382
by Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 1:36 PM
oh I would love the recipe thank u so much

Quoting Anoronlight:

I might recommend for those sweet times to try a recipe called Air Cookies. Their light, fluffy and really good and it will help with those sweet cravings. I can find the recipe if you want.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
jojo_382
by Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 1:39 PM
1 mom liked this
Yay WOOP WOOP I AM NOT ALONE (Dancing on the table okay I'm done wheres my chocolate lol) q:)

Quoting Thomasmom07:

I know how you feel and it sucks! I normally have my period for 2+ weeks at a time and I have a hard time fighting cravings of wanting chocolate :( and because I'm so heavy for so long I have no energy to anything. This time of the month I really have to find motivation and push myself to get my lazy butt up! I don't have alot of advice (sorry) but you are not alone.

ericaaf
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 2:02 PM

same here...i think i get pms also because a week before a get hungry and i crave burgers, cakes, sour stuff....and i get really emotional and i feel like im pregnant nausea and all....it's hard for me to lose weight because i sometimes give in to my cravings... but recently  if i want something sweet i try to make a smoothie or eat some fruit....and if i want a burger i make some turkey burgers...as for cake i just try to keep away from the cakes

M4LG5
by Bronze Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 2:09 PM

I am on mirena and I don't get the above except one day of cramps and bloating.

rileysmommy229
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 2:09 PM

You're not alone....

vboatner
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 2:21 PM
For me it is a mixture of this and the poster above. I am anemic, and bleed heavy for 1-2+ weeks. I am on iron suppliment though and was told to double up on days when my energy is pretty much non existing. It seems to help some what.

Quoting ericaaf:

same here...i think i get pms also because a week before a get hungry and i crave burgers, cakes, sour stuff....and i get really emotional and i feel like im pregnant nausea and all....it's hard for me to lose weight because i sometimes give in to my cravings... but recently  if i want something sweet i try to make a smoothie or eat some fruit....and if i want a burger i make some turkey burgers...as for cake i just try to keep away from the cakes

Brooked18
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 2:30 PM
You are not alone, I will tell you what I ate as far as chocolate but its si embarrassing I don't even want to admit it, I need some will power but when my period comes my sweet tooth is AWFUL!!!!!! I just want to lay around in Jammie's watching my fav movies
.Peaches.
by Bronze Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 2:46 PM

Honestly, when I'm PMS'ing that is, like, the ONLY time I allow myself to eat whatever I want, because it seems like the ONLY time I won't put on weight. Plus it doesn't last long, and because I get super sleepy, I don't end up eating that much anyways.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN