Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am I alone are are there others

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 11:58 AM
  • 16 Replies
2 moms liked this
I hate being on my period The first 3 days are very heavy I'm so hungry when I'm on my preiod(maybe bc I have low iron) an sometime an I want sweet like crazy expescially chocolate and I on some day im tired more then other an I am the most laziest person I don't want to do anything and I feel terrible because I dont even want to work out or take care of the kids to make it even worse I am so emotional that little things really really make me frustrated even mad. I just felt like venting if anyone goes threw anything like this please post and if u can give me some tips on what I can do better with it let me kno
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 11:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anoronlight
Do you ever feel like you have to have someone's permission just to be happy? To live life? Then maybe it's time to start taking back that control and granting yourself the permission you deserve!
Tuesday at 8:56 PM
Grant Yourself Permission

Permission noun 1. authorization granted to do something; formal consent: Every day as we go out into the world, we voluntarily give people around us control over our lives. We allow them the right...

by Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 12:26 PM

I might recommend for those sweet times to try a recipe called Air Cookies. Their light, fluffy and really good and it will help with those sweet cravings. I can find the recipe if you want.

Thomasmom07
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 12:51 PM
I know how you feel and it sucks! I normally have my period for 2+ weeks at a time and I have a hard time fighting cravings of wanting chocolate :( and because I'm so heavy for so long I have no energy to anything. This time of the month I really have to find motivation and push myself to get my lazy butt up! I don't have alot of advice (sorry) but you are not alone.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jojo_382
by Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 1:36 PM
oh I would love the recipe thank u so much

Quoting Anoronlight:

I might recommend for those sweet times to try a recipe called Air Cookies. Their light, fluffy and really good and it will help with those sweet cravings. I can find the recipe if you want.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
jojo_382
by Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 1:39 PM
1 mom liked this
Yay WOOP WOOP I AM NOT ALONE (Dancing on the table okay I'm done wheres my chocolate lol) q:)

Quoting Thomasmom07:

I know how you feel and it sucks! I normally have my period for 2+ weeks at a time and I have a hard time fighting cravings of wanting chocolate :( and because I'm so heavy for so long I have no energy to anything. This time of the month I really have to find motivation and push myself to get my lazy butt up! I don't have alot of advice (sorry) but you are not alone.

ericaaf
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 2:02 PM

same here...i think i get pms also because a week before a get hungry and i crave burgers, cakes, sour stuff....and i get really emotional and i feel like im pregnant nausea and all....it's hard for me to lose weight because i sometimes give in to my cravings... but recently  if i want something sweet i try to make a smoothie or eat some fruit....and if i want a burger i make some turkey burgers...as for cake i just try to keep away from the cakes

M4LG5
by Bronze Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 2:09 PM

I am on mirena and I don't get the above except one day of cramps and bloating.

rileysmommy229
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 2:09 PM

You're not alone....

vboatner
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 2:21 PM
For me it is a mixture of this and the poster above. I am anemic, and bleed heavy for 1-2+ weeks. I am on iron suppliment though and was told to double up on days when my energy is pretty much non existing. It seems to help some what.

Quoting ericaaf:

same here...i think i get pms also because a week before a get hungry and i crave burgers, cakes, sour stuff....and i get really emotional and i feel like im pregnant nausea and all....it's hard for me to lose weight because i sometimes give in to my cravings... but recently  if i want something sweet i try to make a smoothie or eat some fruit....and if i want a burger i make some turkey burgers...as for cake i just try to keep away from the cakes

Brooked18
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 2:30 PM
You are not alone, I will tell you what I ate as far as chocolate but its si embarrassing I don't even want to admit it, I need some will power but when my period comes my sweet tooth is AWFUL!!!!!! I just want to lay around in Jammie's watching my fav movies
.Peaches.
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 2:46 PM

Honestly, when I'm PMS'ing that is, like, the ONLY time I allow myself to eat whatever I want, because it seems like the ONLY time I won't put on weight. Plus it doesn't last long, and because I get super sleepy, I don't end up eating that much anyways.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN