Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

I am I alone are are there others

Posted by   + Show Post
I hate being on my period The first 3 days are very heavy I'm so hungry when I'm on my preiod(maybe bc I have low iron) an sometime an I want sweet like crazy expescially chocolate and I on some day im tired more then other an I am the most laziest person I don't want to do anything and I feel terrible because I dont even want to work out or take care of the kids to make it even worse I am so emotional that little things really really make me frustrated even mad. I just felt like venting if anyone goes threw anything like this please post and if u can give me some tips on what I can do better with it let me kno
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 11:58 AM
Replies (11-16):
jojo_382
by Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 3:11 PM
An its hard when I get bloated an then I try 2 hide all the sweets away bc I dont want my 3yr old or 1yr old to see them bc I dont want tnem to have alot of sweet I feel soo selfish an bad doin it to them
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
otoole
by Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 3:16 PM

nope. your not alone,

WorksatHomeMom
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 5:33 PM

I  completely understand you I have had these same issue until recently I started taking A multi vitamin and Anti-stress supplement and a Greens Supplement.  These have helped me tremendously.  Message me and I can share the brands with you.

Pinky5511
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 10:46 AM
You sound like me. Well if you add wine to the chocolate ;)

Quoting jojo_382:

I hate being on my period The first 3 days are very heavy I'm so hungry when I'm on my preiod(maybe bc I have low iron) an sometime an I want sweet like crazy expescially chocolate and I on some day im tired more then other an I am the most laziest person I don't want to do anything and I feel terrible because I dont even want to work out or take care of the kids to make it even worse I am so emotional that little things really really make me frustrated even mad. I just felt like venting if anyone goes threw anything like this please post and if u can give me some tips on what I can do better with it let me kno

jojo_382
by Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 12:17 PM
Never though about add wine to it I have to try that

Quoting Pinky5511:

You sound like me. Well if you add wine to the chocolate ;)

Quoting jojo_382:

snharden44
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 12:21 PM
I always gain five pounds, literally, the week before my period because I'm so hungry, fortunately I'm not hungry at all during it so it goes away. But I crave meat, salty stuff, spicy stuff, I eat taco bell almost everyday that week.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)