Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I've been good about weighing in and only weighing in Fridays and only doing measurements Fridays. But last Friday was af sooo...i knew my weight was up and...thats a diff story

So. Just a few min ago I thought I'd try on my old jeans that a few weeks ago were so incredibly to small. I could button them a few weeks ago but there was the huge ugly unattractive muffin top that screams get me out of here I can't breathe! Annnd today I tried them on and they almost fit! There's still a muffin but its small. I think another half inch and they'll fit. I'm so excited! Dh came running in there to see why I was yelling. It was so funny to him to see me jumping up and down BC a pair of pants fit.

Sorry, I just needed to shout it to someone who cares and understands how much it means to someone trying to get healthy!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 3:53 PM
Replies (21-30):
27yomomof4
by Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 1:37 PM
I have my pre-kids jeans staring at my right now... i cannot get them to zip at all but. I can get my ass in them which is huge cause i could not get my leggs in them a couple weeks ago. And they are a size 4. So im doing pretty good i think...
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
lacilyn
by Bronze Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 2:12 PM
That's a plus! Lol I couldn't get my thigh in a size four. Lol. I'll never be that small =/ but as dh says im built like a linebacker. In a 6 in hs I looked bad. I feel my best in a 8. I'm short but not petite. Sometimes I'd kill to be a 4!

Quoting 27yomomof4:

I have my pre-kids jeans staring at my right now... i cannot get them to zip at all but. I can get my ass in them which is huge cause i could not get my leggs in them a couple weeks ago. And they are a size 4. So im doing pretty good i think...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
27yomomof4
by Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 6:13 PM
I will post a pic of me when i was a 4/5... i really dont have to be a 4/5 again but it would be nice.

Quoting lacilyn:

That's a plus! Lol I couldn't get my thigh in a size four. Lol. I'll never be that small =/ but as dh says im built like a linebacker. In a 6 in hs I looked bad. I feel my best in a 8. I'm short but not petite. Sometimes I'd kill to be a 4!

Quoting 27yomomof4:

27yomomof4
by Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 6:28 PM

Pre kids
27yomomof4
by Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 6:28 PM

I totally want my ass back!
Luv.My.Kidz
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 6:29 PM

That's awesome! Congrats!

lacilyn
by Bronze Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 6:59 PM
You look great at that size! I'm totally jealous. Lol.

Quoting 27yomomof4:

Pre kids
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
27yomomof4
by Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 7:32 PM
Aww thanks! But i am totally not that size now...

Quoting lacilyn:

You look great at that size! I'm totally jealous. Lol.

Quoting 27yomomof4:

Pre kids

harveysmom713
by Bronze Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 1:58 PM

Congratulations! So happy for you!

lacilyn
by Bronze Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 2:00 PM
Thank you!

Quoting harveysmom713:

Congratulations! So happy for you!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)