Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

30 day shred!

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 4:30 PM
  • 47 Replies
Im really interested in doing the 30 day shred!
If you've done it, what are the workouts like? Did you enjoy it and get the results you wanted?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 4:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
qslaqhay
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 4:57 PM
I love it. im on day 9 today and i can see already difference! ill post pics on day 30 ;-)

As soon as i finish this ill be doing ripped in 30 than ill start insanity!!! yeiii
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Stefanie83
by Ruby Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 5:12 PM

I liked it too.  I think you will get results from any workout that challenges you, as long as you eat well.  But it's definitely a good workout imo.

JoanB1117
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 5:12 PM
wow you'll be in great shape in no time! Im adding this to my diet and exercise Im already doing. About how long are the workouts ever day?

Quoting qslaqhay:

I love it. im on day 9 today and i can see already difference! ill post pics on day 30 ;-)

As soon as i finish this ill be doing ripped in 30 than ill start insanity!!! yeiii

JoanB1117
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 5:15 PM
1 mom liked this
I've already changed my diet to a much healthier one and I do yoga almost every day. Im looking for something extra to do at home during nap time!

Quoting Stefanie83:

I liked it too.  I think you will get results from any workout that challenges you, as long as you eat well.  But it's definitely a good workout imo.

ready4thenewme
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 5:57 PM

Im rotating the shred and the ripped, one one day the other the next, just so my body doenst get use to the workout, and its something different. I personally havent noticed a difference in inches or weight, but others have.

So many lives have been changed, you ready to change your's. Debt free is the new sexy with It Works!
Eyez79
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 5:58 PM
What is your workout?
JoanB1117
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 6:15 PM
I do hot yoga for an hour 4-6 times a week. Since I've changed my diet and really started going regularly 3 weeks ago, I've lost 9 pounds.

Quoting Eyez79:

What is your workout?

qslaqhay
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 9:38 PM
I do the shred every day. Once a day. Some other days i do the shred and the insanity warm up.. And running 3 times a week. although is been 2 weeks since i run!

Quoting JoanB1117:

wow you'll be in great shape in no time! Im adding this to my diet and exercise Im already doing. About how long are the workouts ever day?

Quoting qslaqhay:

JoanB1117
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 11:32 PM

I wish I loved running! Maybe I'll try it out once I'm more in shape this spring. I'm really looking forward to getting the shred now plus a HRM to really start tracking! 

Quoting qslaqhay:

I do the shred every day. Once a day. Some other days i do the shred and the insanity warm up.. And running 3 times a week. although is been 2 weeks since i run!

Quoting JoanB1117:

Quoting qslaqhay:

musicpisces
by Suzanne on Feb. 12, 2013 at 11:48 PM

I didn't do it for 30 days straight, more as a supplemental workout, but I really liked it!  When you finish, if you like it, try Ripped in 30.  It's a great follow-up with the same style.

Suzanne

"Don't sacrifice what you want most for what you want right now."

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN