Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health
Im really interested in doing the 30 day shred!
If you've done it, what are the workouts like? Did you enjoy it and get the results you wanted?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 4:30 PM
Replies (41-47):
emilyrosenj
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 1:24 PM

I don't do it every day either.  I do the Body Gospel series from beach body which also includes strength.  So on the strength days with that series I do Leslie Sansone Walking in the evening.  On the cardio days and rest days, I do 30 DS

kary1124
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 11:05 AM

ive been doing 30 ds and shredit for about 2 weeks now but working out m-f for about 2 months

Quoting JoanB1117:

how long have you been working out with that schedule?

Quoting kary1124:

i like it a lot! 20 min workouts..  but i dont do it everyday.. i go back and forth with 30 ds and shred-it with weights.. and i take sat and sun as rest days

JoanB1117
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 11:18 AM
have you been able to see a difference since you've been using them the past 2 weeks? Im stuck at 9 and a half pounds and haven't lost anymore so Im really looking forward to getting it next week

Quoting kary1124:

ive been doing 30 ds and shredit for about 2 weeks now but working out m-f for about 2 months

Quoting JoanB1117:

Quoting kary1124:

i like it a lot! 20 min workouts..  but i dont do it everyday.. i go back and forth with 30 ds and shred-it with weights.. and i take sat and sun as rest days

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
kary1124
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 12:08 PM

yea i have seen a difference.. my uterus has been giving me a lot of issues and making it hard to lose weight but when my uterus stops i lose like 4 lbs in a week.. and ive lost a few inches sinces starting

Quoting JoanB1117:

have you been able to see a difference since you've been using them the past 2 weeks? Im stuck at 9 and a half pounds and haven't lost anymore so Im really looking forward to getting it next week

Quoting kary1124:

Quoting JoanB1117:

Quoting kary1124:

JoanB1117
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 12:16 PM
maybe thats why I stopped losing like I was. Mine just stopped yesterday thank god. that makes me feel better now!

Quoting kary1124:

yea i have seen a difference.. my uterus has been giving me a lot of issues and making it hard to lose weight but when my uterus stops i lose like 4 lbs in a week.. and ive lost a few inches sinces starting

Quoting JoanB1117:

Quoting kary1124:

Quoting JoanB1117:

Quoting kary1124:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
kary1124
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 12:24 PM

yea my birth controls been giving me a lot of issues and lately im lucky if i have 2 weeks without bleeding... so im hoping that once i get it taken out in the next couple months everything will regulate and ill be able to lose the weight like i want to

Quoting JoanB1117:

maybe thats why I stopped losing like I was. Mine just stopped yesterday thank god. that makes me feel better now!

Quoting kary1124:

Quoting JoanB1117:

Quoting kary1124:

Quoting JoanB1117:

Quoting kary1124:

D.Tetz
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 5:07 PM

It's nice I think but I have never followed through with it Lol but I have noticed my stomach tightening by day 12, I think that's the furthest I've made it :s shame on me!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)