Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

question about adding in different workouts

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 6:37 PM
  • 5 Replies
Tomorrow will be a month since i've started using the treadmill. I usually do about 40-50 minutes. I was thinking that I would also do 30day shred along with the treadmill & 10 minutes butt sculpting lol. Would that be doing too much? I could do alternate days for tue treadmill/30day shred, but i'm not sure if doing the shred alone will burn as much calories as the treadmill.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 6:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
funmommy123
by Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 6:42 PM
Bump
Anoronlight
by Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 6:44 PM

I don't think its a bad thing. In fact I've heard when you hit that flat line in your weight loss you should change it up, your body gets so used to the same routine that it stops losing. So changing up your routine and doing things will help keep you losing. :D

musicpisces
by Suzanne on Feb. 12, 2013 at 7:55 PM

Give it a go!  Your body will let you know.  If you feel like you can do it, do it!  I used to do a 30 minute run then 30 Day Shred.

Suzanne

"Don't sacrifice what you want most for what you want right now."

itsm3
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 8:42 PM

i workout to fatigue so no, i don't think it's too much but you  have to listen to your body.  always challenge yourself and push yourself during workouts (it's the only way to improve/develop more muscle etc) but also don't go too hard that you hurt yourself.

emilyrosenj
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 8:52 PM
If you're asking your body is probably calling for a little more. I would try it. Im doing three different workouts Body Gospel in the morning. Alternating Leslie Sansone and 30 day shred at night.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)