Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

p90x that is. After restarting it twice. I can't seem to enjoy it. I thought I would be able to. I have been so busy lately with everyone being sick , having to do a lot of running around. With other programs I MADE the time. This time i don't care. It's just ehhh. I'll get around to it. I dislike working out in general , but i need some thing I can look forward to.  I have a lot of toning to do. Since I like working out with weights Maybe I'll redo Chalean extreme.Her voice is lovely compare to Tony and the back round music I can deal with .

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 11:01 AM
Replies (11-17):
EmilyJ604
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 2:05 PM

I wanted to try this program but wasnt into paying the price was waiting to get it at a yard sale half price good to know its not worth buying

haileys_mommy06
by Jenn on Feb. 13, 2013 at 3:54 PM

That's how I feel about Insanity. I just couldn't keep with it. So I started TurboFire and I LOVE it!

aprilsalcro
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 5:11 PM
Everyone is different :) I loved month 1of insanity but hated 2. I skimmed through all the disk of turbo fire and it seemed like I wouldn't stick with it. We are complete opposites hahaha!

Quoting haileys_mommy06:

That's how I feel about Insanity. I just couldn't keep with it. So I started TurboFire and I LOVE it!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
haileys_mommy06
by Jenn on Feb. 13, 2013 at 6:54 PM

That's funny! But who cares what we are all doing as long as we are all doing something, right =)

Quoting aprilsalcro:

Everyone is different :) I loved month 1of insanity but hated 2. I skimmed through all the disk of turbo fire and it seemed like I wouldn't stick with it. We are complete opposites hahaha!

Quoting haileys_mommy06:

mefingas
by Morgan on Feb. 13, 2013 at 6:56 PM
I have done turbo jam,turbofire and now started chalean extreme. Dh owns p90x and i just dont like tony
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
april80s
by Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 9:27 PM

I am the exact same...I tried it twice...did it for about a week then said forget it! lol  I don't like it at all....I'm a fan of dancing workouts like zumba .

ballerina.2006
by Bronze Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 9:31 PM
I made it one maybe two weeks into p90x. I hated it!

I love anything Shawn T though :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN