Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health
So here is what I ate today:
Breakfast:
3 eggs with 1/8 cup cheddar cheese and diced chilies. This was on a Thomas whole wheat bagel thin (110 calories, 6g protein)
I also had a kcup for my Keurig with 4tsp sugar (I know, I am cutting back, trust me it used to be a LOT more sugar), and 1.5 tbs creamer.

Lunch:
"Sneaky spaghetti": whole wheat pasta, tomato sauce, 1 diced tomato, diced red onion and puréed kale. I had 1.5 servings.
1 kiwi
16oz water

10oz of water in between lunch and late snack

Late snack:
Yoplait Greek yogurt
String cheese
25 pistachios
16oz of water

After my workout I will also have my protein drink and during my workout I will drink about 32oz of water.

I can't have both lunch and dinner due to my work schedule, do this is the best way I can make my schedule work. I forgot my Baggie of cauliflower and carrots in the fridge :( so I didn't have that today.
Is this okay? I'm trying to do multiple high protein foods and am working out to insanity 6 days s week.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 1:01 AM
Replies (21-21):
marihla
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 11:41 PM

Depends what you believe in. I don`t recognize dairy as a food group and 3 eggs is a lot (if the yolks are in) but if you had brought your cauliflower and carrots with you, you would be pretty close to your veggie amount for the day.

With insanity you will need a lot of protein, which you`re getting, and the pistachios are great for you too. Good choice on greek yogurt, the only healthy option of the yogurts.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)