Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

New to the group, intro and a quick question about knee pain...

Posted by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 11:21 AM
  • 2 Replies

Hello everyone! My name is Amanda I'm new to the group and thought I'd post about my recent(and hopefully final) attempt at losing weight.

Here it is: I recently had a baby in December and I haven't officially started to excercise because my doctor hasn't released me to do so yet (I have a problem with making too much estrogen so he wants my levels to even out before stressing them out with the weight loss) so I've just been eating lots of healthier alternatives and with the help of morning sickness at the END of my pregnancy I was able to cut out soda and sweets pretty easily. I am 5' 1" and currently weigh in at 169lbs; pre-pregnancy weight was 171lbs and I weighed 192lbs when I had my daughter so already I'm doing pretty good. My goal weight is 145-150lbs.

So question #1: What are some quick and easy healthy meal options for a SAHM of a 2 year old and a newborn?

Question # 2: Since having my baby and losing the weight from that I've developed some knee pain and was wondering if anyone else has had this happen and if so does it go away after I'm able to strengthen it with excercise? (Never had knee pain before)

Thank you ladies ahead of time and I look forward to sharing my weight loss journey with you all and hopefully being helpful to you all as well!

by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 11:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
AbbysMom1017
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 12:52 PM

BUMP!

Stefanie83
by Ruby Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 9:00 PM
Welcome! I haven't had any issues with knee pain, only hip pain. I like to fix eggs with avocado, chicken with peppers and onions, homemade chicken nuggets with roasted veggies.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)