Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Valentine's Day NSV

Posted by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 2:50 PM
  • 8 Replies

I JUST got started again, after slacking for a few weeks. I'm down 6 lbs in a little under 2 weeks. I'm leaving for vacation 9 weeks from today, so I'm hoping to be down about 10 more by then. And I'm trapped in my office for another hour or so, alone for the afternoon, and there is CRAP in every corner from a meeting we had earlier. Lindt truffle balls, cranberry bread, Dove chocolates, brownies with oreos and peanut butter cups baked into them ... So far I've managed to not even be tempted to taste anything. The idea of a bottle of prosecco and a Lindt dark chocolate bar that my husband and I are sharing tonight is getting me through LOL

Anyone else surrounded by treats today?

by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 2:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Lesgerm
by Leslie on Feb. 14, 2013 at 2:59 PM
Great job! I'm the opposite...this week has been horrible for me. My youngest is sick so no gym for us. My eating has been terrible. So I'm giving myself today to eat whatever and then tomorrow I start over :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
clearlyme
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 3:28 PM

My DH bought A LOT of candy for me since I am a candy-aholic, but I am being good and staying away. I'm just going to pick at it and let him have as much as he wants. 

aprilsalcro
by Silver Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 6:05 PM
Kind of. I have "junk "in the house but moderation is the key.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MomofHDFandNWF
by Bronze Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 6:20 PM

Great job!  Keep it up....  Where are you going on vacation?

Silvertears1275
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 6:23 PM

We had lunch catered, cake, chocolates.... I went to lunch with my husband instead and ate a salad and I'm keeping in mind that tomorrow is weigh in day so that I don't touch this box of chocolates =)

twyliatepeka
by Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 9:02 PM
Hubby got me chocolates so di his mom.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
RMT1995
by Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 10:49 AM

St Thomas, St Maarten and Nassau ... BEACHES!! LOL

Quoting MomofHDFandNWF:

Great job!  Keep it up....  Where are you going on vacation?

I also ended up going to the supermarket and getting dark chocolate covered strawberries after the gym last night ... nice appetizer! :)

cherylmoore
by Cheryl on Feb. 15, 2013 at 12:36 PM
I have a ton of sweets from yesterday also. DH got me choc covered pretzels from godiva for Christmas and I did good with those. Only ate one a day so I'm planning to do the same with these. By the time I get them all gone it will be Easter and I'll have to start over again. LOL
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)