Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Not Working

Posted by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 3:31 PM
  • 4 Replies

I have been working on eating paleo or close to paleo, of course with slip ups here and there.

I lost 6lbs and a nice amount of inches. Well today my coach measured me and everything is the same except I gained .5in on my waist. It's been 2 weeks since the last time I was measured and weighed and nothing has changed.

It is frustrating, I am working hard, I am improving with my lifts, but not changes in my measurements or weight!

I do crossfit right now 5 days a week, I usually eat about 5 meals a day!

I don't know what is going on!

by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 3:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
eema.gray
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 3:39 PM

Crossfit 5 days a week is pretty intense.  You may need to eat at the high end of your BMR to see results.

Tonya_Lynn84
by Bronze Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 3:44 PM

There are times that I just don't find myself hungry!

Like last night I was not hungry, but I still ate dinner, because I know I need to eat.

Okay here is another question:

I get up at 5am, when should I eat breakfast?

I know some people say an hour or so after getting up. I don't eat for atleast an 2hrs after I get up.

Quoting eema.gray:

Crossfit 5 days a week is pretty intense.  You may need to eat at the high end of your BMR to see results.

eema.gray
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 3:55 PM

I try to eat within the first hour after getting up.  My kids have developed a rather unusual habit of having a small snack literally as soon as they get up, followed by a real breakfast about an hour later.  I generally don't eat until the real breakfast though.

Quoting Tonya_Lynn84:

Like last night I was not hungry, but I still ate dinner, because I know I need to eat.

I know some people say an hour or so after getting up. I don't eat for atleast an 2hrs after I get up.

Quoting eema.gray:

"I am only one, but I am still one; I cannot do everything, but still I can do something; and because I cannot do everything I will not refuse to do the something that I can do." ~~ Edward Everett Hale 1822-1909
KellBell0820
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 4:10 PM
I get up at 5 as well and eat when I get up. Usually just something small, some fruit or something. Then I'll eat more around 8 when I get to work.

Quoting Tonya_Lynn84:

Quoting eema.gray:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)