Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Progress!!

Posted by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 8:24 PM
  • 10 Replies

This is me at my heaviest, and now.

I just found an old pic of me. 0.o

About 20-25 lbs down! The top pics are me pre-kids so I've gone up and down since then a little but never back up to what I was in these pics.

by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 8:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
itsm3
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 9:13 PM

keep it up!  and that pic of that person scribbled out still makes me LOL

mich.el.le
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 9:14 PM

Quoting itsm3:

keep it up!  and that pic of that person scribbled out still makes me LOL

Lol! I wish I had another full body shot from that time frame. These are literally the only 2 pics of me from then. I RAN from the camera. haha

boshs1andonly
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 9:14 PM

Great job! Btw you look really pretty in that second to last pic (not that you aren't pretty anyway lol, you just have a nice smile)

itsm3
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 9:17 PM

i read your other thread about the cleanse.  did you start? 

ps - if you want fiber in your system oatmeal is a fantastic source.  ever since i started eating my overnight oats in a jar, it comes out of me like lava i swear lol

mich.el.le
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 9:19 PM

Quoting boshs1andonly:

Great job! Btw you look really pretty in that second to last pic (not that you aren't pretty anyway lol, you just have a nice smile)

Thank you! :)

mich.el.le
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 9:23 PM

Quoting itsm3:

ps - if you want fiber in your system oatmeal is a fantastic source.  ever since i started eating my overnight oats in a jar, it comes out of me like lava i swear lol

No, I'm still on the fence about it. Plus, I am waiting to be done cooking for my neighbor. Her dietary needs and mine don't really agree and I'm far too tired to cook separate meals. :/ I also am trying to night wean my son so I can get some sleep. Once I get those things accomplished, I am going to hit the ground running. For now, I'm just eating clean and maintaining my workout plan.

itsm3
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 7:10 AM

to be honest, i've never been one to believe in liquid cleanses.  at most, you should do them for 3days only, after that it's just too hard on the body.  processing food and processing liquids are two different things and while you may be consuming the same calories, juicing takes away a lot of the nutrients so you're really not consuming, complete whole macronutrients, kwim? 

anyway, good luck !

Quoting mich.el.le:

Quoting itsm3:

No, I'm still on the fence about it. Plus, I am waiting to be done cooking for my neighbor. Her dietary needs and mine don't really agree and I'm far too tired to cook separate meals. :/ I also am trying to night wean my son so I can get some sleep. Once I get those things accomplished, I am going to hit the ground running. For now, I'm just eating clean and maintaining my workout plan.

mich.el.le
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 9:38 AM

Quoting itsm3:

to be honest, i've never been one to believe in liquid cleanses.  at most, you should do them for 3days only, after that it's just too hard on the body.  processing food and processing liquids are two different things and while you may be consuming the same calories, juicing takes away a lot of the nutrients so you're really not consuming, complete whole macronutrients, kwim? 

anyway, good luck !

Quoting mich.el.le:

Quoting itsm3:

I wouldn't be doing a juice cleanse/fast. I don't own a juicer even. :) I was thinking of doing smoothies and raw fruits and veggies. Basically a raw diet for a few days to a week with some whey protein and almond milk possibly.

frecklesthehen
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 12:20 PM

looking good!

GeoRocks
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 2:03 PM
Congrats! Looking great!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)