Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

he's so sweet but wth

Posted by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 8:28 PM
  • 9 Replies

so for valentines day my husband surprised our daughter and I with some fantastic gourmet popcorn! i mean the best popcorn in the world!!!!! it is smothered in toffee and chocolate omggg.. yes of course this is the gift he chooses when im trying to shed these pounds! hahaha... oh the will power not to eat the whole bag :D

by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 8:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
boshs1andonly
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 8:29 PM

lol, we recently moved close to a krispy kreme and dh's aunts keep bringing it over. i'm like, great, just what i need 

icn_mom
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 8:33 PM

Quoting boshs1andonly:

lol, we recently moved close to a krispy kreme and dh's aunts keep bringing it over. i'm like, great, just what i need 

Oh thank the lord we dont live near a Krispy kreme, id be the size of an oversized army tank!! i CANNOT resist their glazed donuts!!!

MissTacoBell
by Bronze Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 8:35 PM
They closed the one near us down. Idk why, but when my dad goes out to Southern California once a year he brings a box.

Quoting boshs1andonly:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
boshs1andonly
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 8:36 PM
1 mom liked this

omg Ikr? If I wasn't paying attention I could probably eat six without thinking about it lol i was strong though, the last box I only ate two, and so far I haven't touched this box at all LOL 

Quoting icn_mom:

Quoting boshs1andonly:

Oh thank the lord we dont live near a Krispy kreme, id be the size of an oversized army tank!! i CANNOT resist their glazed donuts!!!

Omd12
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 8:37 PM
Lol check out my I'm such a pig post about 10 min ago.

Quoting MissTacoBell:

They closed the one near us down. Idk why, but when my dad goes out to Southern California once a year he brings a box.

Quoting boshs1andonly:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
boshs1andonly
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 8:37 PM
1 mom liked this

I've actually only seen this one location and it's in VA (I live in MD). I don't really go there, but dh's aunts do and whenever they do I guess they feel the need to bring us a dozen lol. And that was right after I told her I lost 9 lbs so I was like,, great, thanks 

Quoting MissTacoBell:

Quoting boshs1andonly:

jendawn1
by Ruby Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 11:46 PM
Haha my s/o got me chocolates this year. Being sick and no will power let's just say I FAILED. Lol I have to have a killer workout tomorrow.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
marihla
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 11:48 PM
1 mom liked this

WHY DO THEY DO THIS TO US!?!!>!?!?!?!?

icn_mom
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 6:32 AM

Quoting jendawn1:

Haha my s/o got me chocolates this year. Being sick and no will power let's just say I FAILED. Lol I have to have a killer workout tomorrow.

Thats what I said hahah lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN