Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

hip hop abs videos

Posted by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 11:36 AM
  • 11 Replies
1 mom liked this
I just ordered it last night, I got it on sale. Anywho, was wondering if anyone has tried it and if its a good workout. Do you have any before and after to pictures? Also how long did you use it till you saw results? Thanks ladies:-)

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 11:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tanya_marieh
by Tanya on Feb. 15, 2013 at 11:37 AM

I think that is Shaun T. Right?  If so I'm sure it will be a great work out and the plus is shaun T is pretty nice to look at.  :)

mataymay03
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 11:49 AM
Yup its shaun T, yeah he's pretty yummy which it should be pretty fun I hope.

Quoting tanya_marieh:

I think that is Shaun T. Right?  If so I'm sure it will be a great work out and the plus is shaun T is pretty nice to look at.  :)

tanya_marieh
by Tanya on Feb. 15, 2013 at 11:50 AM

It looks like fun.  I have insanity and I like his attitude which helps it go by faster.

Quoting mataymay03:

Yup its shaun T, yeah he's pretty yummy which it should be pretty fun I hope.

Quoting tanya_marieh:

I have six locks on my door all in a row. When I go out, I lock every other one. I figure no matter how long somebody stands there picking the locks, they are always locking three.

-Elayne Boosler

mataymay03
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 8:07 PM
Bump for more opinons:-)
asaffell
by Silver Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 8:11 PM

I've done it - it definitely works! My friend had some really great results - lost about 15lbs and TONS of inches.

mataymay03
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 8:16 PM
Thanks for the info:-)...just want something fun i can stick with that will give fast results:-)

Quoting asaffell:

I've done it - it definitely works! My friend had some really great results - lost about 15lbs and TONS of inches.

musicmom951
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 10:16 PM

love me some shaun t! I found it to be really fun to do and didn't feel like i was working out, just dancing. and he is pretty funny in it. i only stopped cuz i hurt my foot (not dancing) and had to stay off it for awhile.

niki

JoanB1117
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 10:44 PM
let us know how you like it! Im always looking for different workouts to do at home :)
crabbyD
by Diana on Feb. 16, 2013 at 7:19 AM
It was definitely fun and loved ShaunT in it , BUT I saw ShaunT in such a new light I couldn't take him seriously when I went back to insanity, lol!

He was definitely working it Rupaul style and I loved every minute of it!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
musicmom951
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 11:02 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting crabbyD:

It was definitely fun and loved ShaunT in it , BUT I saw ShaunT in such a new light I couldn't take him seriously when I went back to insanity, lol!

He was definitely working it Rupaul style and I loved every minute of it!

seriously! when he busted out with, "oooh, this is my song!!!" i almost died laughing. And i like to work the phrase, "because that is not cute." into conversations randomly.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)